This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest "Holy Crap" moment in stargate history, Spoilers for anything

ok who else thinks that when the asgard walked out of the room is the biggest Holy Crap moment in stargate history? I actually dropped my beer when that happened I was so stunned. can anyone think of a more shocking moment?

I did not expect it. I was more shocked when sg1 got turnd into SPOILER

Robots well cloned I guess is a better word instead of turned but I cannot remember the
    episode. I was really shocked.
    Last edited by buckner; 11 September 2004, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
      when sg1 got turnd into Robots well cloned I guess is a better word instead of turned but I cannot remember the
      episode. I was really shocked.
      That happened in Season 1. You don't need spoiler space
      sigpic

Comment

biggest "holy crap" took place in the movie.

"we can travel to planets on the other side of the galaxy in a few seconds? Holy crap!"

Comment

I've only gone "holy crap!" on VFX, not on any particular scene storywise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            That happened in Season 1. You don't need spoiler space
            What if someone has not seen season 1 it would really kill the episode. I started watching stargate in season 6 so I would not have known that a few years ago. But I have seen them all
            now. So what would you define a spoiler?

Comment

According to the forum rules, any season that has not aired in sydication needs spoiler space.

EDIT: I THINK thats right.

Comment

Which is S7, S8 and Atlantis S1.

Comment

From the forum FAQ....

Spoiler warnings are required for all episodes in the seasons: 1) currently airing in U.S. syndication, 2) airing in first-run on SCI FI in the U.S., and 3) in production. For SCI FI viewers, this is usually the previous, current, and upcoming seasons.
                  Since Season 7 starts in Syndication at the end of the month, anything from season 1-6 should be able to be talked about spoiler free very soon (currently anything from 1-5 is fine, I believe).

If someone is reading Stargate forums, and something from season 1 spoils them, then 99% of the posts will spoil them... it's kinda hard to have a discussion about anything without talking about something that has happened in an episode!

Anyhow, back to the topic, definatly the robot selves from Tin Men, and in The Tomb, when Carter noticed that the Goa'uld had entered the flesh eating creature, I had a serious 'holy crap' moment, that totally took me by surprise.
                  O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                  Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

My vote for biggest "Holy Crap!" moment goes to the final moments of 'Jolinar's memories'. I think you all know what I'm referring to...

Honorable mention: Anubis' "face" in 'Revelations', as well as the revelation regarding his... "condition"... in 'Full Circle'.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

When Jack resigned and kissed Sam in WoO. I wasn't a shipper then and it came as one heck of a shock!

Comment

1) When Simmons shot Jack in the back in "Desperate Measures."

2) When Jack and Teal'c were trapped aboard the Russian sub with the Relicators in "Small Victories."

3) The finale of the "Last Stand" -- oh my, what an excellent scene that was

4) Jack flying that X-302 with the active Stargate attached to it in "Redemption - Part Two" (and the earlier scene with the X-302 [and the Stargate] attached to that 747)

5) The Goal'uld symbiote sushi scene from "Last Stand"

6) From "Unnatural Selection" when First shoved his hand into Jack's forehead...

7) The scene from "The Changeling" where Teal'c was switching Junior from Bra'tac's symbiote pouch to his own symbiote pouch. And all those dead Jaffa surrounding them

8) From "Prophecy," the dream of Jonas' of the Jaffa blowing up the SGC control room (and Hammond and Davis, etc.)

9) The loss of Janet Fraiser in "Heroes - Part Two"

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                          9) The loss of Janet Fraiser in "Heroes - Part Two"
                          Whoa, yea. I think that one's pretty close to #1 on my list. Anyone else agree?
                          Not that the other scenes you've all listed were any less shocking, but I think that they were more of a "cool" kind of shocking. This one was just a HUGE shocker, IMHO. You almost didn't want to believe it.
                          There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Thor: ...and to install shields and weapons on Prometheus.
                            Me: HOLY CRAP! *falls out of seat*

*Sam whistles SG-1 theme tune*
                            *heart stops*

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                              When Jack resigned and kissed Sam in WoO. I wasn't a shipper then and it came as one heck of a shock!

I agree that was great.

I just thought that Covenant was crap, maybe "Holy Crap! How can Stargate be this bad!?!"
                              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                              X