Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Per Joe Mallozzi's blog this evening, we have another name to add to the list of episode titles we have so far: Tabula Rasa.

No indication is given regarding which episode this is...ie., where it sits in the line up...nor are any details provided beyond its name.

Per Wiki, Tabula Rasa means "clean slate."

Any ideas or suggestions as to what this episode might be about?
    Last edited by Uber; 29 October 2007, 03:57 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

this epsiode title was also used in buffy the vampire slayer. just a random fact.
    http://www.buffyworld.com/buffy/seas...108_tran.shtml
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Well considering S4 of Atlantis was supposed to be reseting the show, having an episode with the meaning 'clean slate' could suggest that this is the episode which starts off this reset or is directly responsible for it.

sigpic

Comment

me and the story speculations are no good. Who knows maybe Michael comes back and they try to be allies again, forming a clean slate?! I'm so bad at this.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Well clean slate could mean that the IOA takes in to account that mabey things would have turned out differently if Weir was in the loop and gives her a clean slate?
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Or we have a chance to start with a clean slate after escaping from the Asurans and now in a location that they don't know about but they insist that mckay keeps his mouth shut this time about Atlantis still exisiting.

Comment

I like the sound of this

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Or we have a chance to start with a clean slate after escaping from the Asurans and now in a location that they don't know about but they insist that mckay keeps his mouth shut this time about Atlantis still exisiting.
                While i feel that is more the likely meaning they are using, part of me hopes it is the one mentioned above with the IOA clearing wier.

Comment

Slate is also a kind of rock.

So McKay gets a rock polishing kit...

Comment

OOOoooo, i really cant wait till season 4 airs!!!
                    Tabula Rasa reminds me of the wraith some what, dont ask me why but it kinda does, the wraith wanting to wipe out all of the ancients, they also kinda havent explained why the wraith actually wanted to kill off the ancients, who unlike the asurans have a 'personal' grudge against them, is there a reason why the wraith wanted to destory the ancients (well we know they want to feed on them but is there any other reason?)

Though i have to agree with some people about this episode could be a Weir episode does anybody know what the order of the episodes go?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      While i feel that is more the likely meaning they are using, part of me hopes it is the one mentioned above with the IOA clearing wier.
                      Me too but both ideas are good ways to go and I feel it could be a combo of both but most likely they'll go with my second thought.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                        Though i have to agree with some people about this episode could be a Weir episode does anybody know what the order of the episodes go?
                        At the moment there is no 'Weir episode'. There is an arc Weir plays a role in, but there is no ep for her, this has been confirmed by JM. But one never knows, the second half of the season apparently hasn't been written, so anything could happen.

Or what it could be is the re-introduction of the Genii, and rebuilding those ties. We never really understood what happened between the Lanteans and them; after Coup and of course just the glimpse of
                        Spoiler:
                        Ladon in The Return II.
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                          OOOoooo, i really cant wait till season 4 airs!!!
                          Tabula Rasa reminds me of the wraith some what, dont ask me why but it kinda does, the wraith wanting to wipe out all of the ancients, they also kinda havent explained why the wraith actually wanted to kill off the ancients, who unlike the asurans have a 'personal' grudge against them, is there a reason why the wraith wanted to destory the ancients (well we know they want to feed on them but is there any other reason?)

We won't know that for a long time. But I kinda like the idea of a Wraith story. What if as a two parter a Wraith finds his way into the city with a personal cloak and finds some type of temporal device and uses it to travel back to the orrigina Seige of Atlantis to succede in destroying it actively changing history in the Wraith's favor, but to add a twist that that particular Wraith is working with the Asurans to destory their common enemy?

Comment

Heres another title for Season 4:

UberAmandaFan writes: “Do you have anymore names of episodes to leak to the fans?”

Answer: Sure. Tabula Rasa.
                            Any ideas for this ep.

Taken from Jo Mallozzi's Blog
                            Last edited by Leiutenant Bong; 10 March 2007, 02:41 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_rasa

Comment

Working...
                              X