This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Props/costumes Do You Have????

HEY YALL, DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS BUT I WAS WONDERING WHAT PROPS AND COSTUMES DO YOU HAVE. JUST POST PROPS AND COSTUMES.

I have a open and closed zat, tokra comunicator, and Aris Bochs device thingy.

Last edited by coltp9302; 10 March 2007, 05:23 AM.

None.

Comment

Where did you get your props ???

Comment

personally i'd like a hand device

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
          personally i'd like a hand device
          Yeah, hand devices are great
          The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Yea a hand device would be awsome but they have never actualy sold any from the show, but this company says they will make them, heres a link:

http://www.shadowdalecreations.com/stargate.htm

But to answer your question "Caldell's 2IC" I bought my zats and communication device on ebay from a people and then the aris boch thing i just bought this week from stargate props in their ebay auctions, but it's ending tonight, the final things.

Comment

I'm working on my own hand device.

I have a G36 and a M92.

Comment

Thor
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

A pda like they use in atlantis if I can get the right case then I can make it look like the ancient scanner from atlantis

Comment

Working...
                  X