Alan Tudyk on CSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan Tudyk on CSI

For those of you who watch CSI and have not seen the repeat episode that is airing tonight, 'Burn out', just wanted to say that it is the episode where Alan Tudyk (our beloved Wash) guest stars
    sigpic

Alan Tudyk rox! I was very sad when they killed him off....It wont be the same without him if they try to continue Firefly. I have never seen 'Burn Out'. Do you think it would be on YouTube?

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

NO! Sucks too...but I did a search and found nothing of the full ep but keep trying
      sigpic

Comment

Go to cbs.com and they have an "innertube" link that lets you watch episodes of CBS shows. That may only be for America, though...
        "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Oh, that ep was just on a couple of nights ago. Weird seeing him like that...I kept thinking that he had to be completely innocent, 'cos...it's Wash!

Trippy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
            Oh, that ep was just on a couple of nights ago. Weird seeing him like that...I kept thinking that he had to be completely innocent, 'cos...it's Wash!

Trippy.
            Yeah it was strange seeing him as the bad guy..i thought it would be one of those twists where it turns out not to be him but ....

Comment

Working...
            X