This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Stargate Novel Titles and Release Dates

I just found on the Official novel website they have listed the titles of the next few books along with release dates (probably subject to change):

Stargate Atlantis: Entanglement (SGA-6)

March 2007,

Stargate SG-1: Roswell (SG1-9)

May 2007,

and

Stagate SG-1: Barque of Heaven (SG1-10)

July 2007.

Here's the link:

http://www.stargatenovels.com/books.shtml
    sigpic

I couldn't find it on US book stores so I went to Amazon.UK and signed up for an email notice for when SGA: Entanglement is available.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1 View Post
      I couldn't find it on US book stores so I went to Amazon.UK and signed up for an email notice for when SGA: Entanglement is available.
      You can also sign up for the newsletter right form Stagate Novels (link in previous post) and they send out an email when any Sg1 or Atlantis book is published. THat's where I get my info from.
      sigpic

Comment

UPDATE:

Stargate Atlantis: Entanglement is currently up for pre-order on Play at £5.49, for those of you who buy off there and the internet.
        sigpic

Comment

"stargate sg1 roswell" i get the feeling we'll see the asgaurd... yay!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
            I'm having déja vu! I just watched the DS9 Episode Little Green Men.
            Spoiler:
            Quark, Rom and Nog go back to the 1950's and crash land at Area 51, excellent little story.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
              Uhm...yep

We're hoping this might resolve (spoilers for Unending)
              Spoiler:
              what many over on various forums are wondering about, and hoping.. and dare I say it, suggesting, regarding the loss of the Asgard.
              Having said that, this does not spoil the ending for 10. It's set mid season 10.
              The cover is enormously cool. There's a large version of it, and chapter one, on my website.

Cheers
              Sonny
              www.sonnywhitelaw.com

sigpic

Comment

In all fairness, I'm betting you never even knew about the finale when you wrote the Asgard into Roswell. I really can't wait for this! Can we push the release date? I'm sure this is gonna be what 200 should have been - Don't get me wrong, I love 200 - but I'm sure Roswell is going to be better.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                X