Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrift episode pre-prod had hacked and more part have appeared in french streaming website <download info in any form is forbidden folks>
    But the episode is without music and sound effect.
    Sorry for my english but i'am french.
    Spoiler:
    The midway station of the intergalactic bridge has achieved, I made a photo-montage
    Last edited by Skydiver; 19 September 2007, 03:46 PM.

Comment

dang,i've been gone from this thread too long.There was a leaked version of the episode?

Comment

RE: Adrift...

Spoiler:
        I thought it was fine. There was a lot of talking, but I think there was a fair amount of action as well. I can't wait to see the final product.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          It doesn't work like that in the industry. Joe's job is to run the show, not deal with DVD releases, artwork, airing schedules, promotion, etc. For a show like SGA, you are dealing with THOUSANDS of parts - production, MGM, Skiffy, etc etc etc. For any broadcast show there are people who work in theory for the same show and never meet or interact or need to know what each other does. At that level its understood (well supposed to be) a well oiled machine that works professionally at the highest level.

The kits would have come from LA or NY, not Vancouver. Its Skiffy's job to deal with promotion correctly. And as a major cable network, with a parent company of NBC/GE it should be competent to deal with such a task correctly. But it wasn't. Its a screw up on the corporate side, not the creative side. A press kit is not something Joe would have any say/control over, let alone see before it goes out.
          Exactly and this just proves how much I hate Scifi. They are complete idiots and this is rediculous. However this is NOT JM's fault so people please stop blaming him! You are right that this is something out of his controll and I can imagine him being pretty pissed.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

World of Warcraft spoiler question:

Spoiler:
            Which forest did Dr. Lee speak?
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              If you're gonna cut and paste the ENTIRE entry for Adrift from the spoiler comm that I spend a lot of time and energy managing, please at least have the courtesy to quote the source and provide a link.

Thanks.
              This was done by my 10 yr old son with whom loves Stargate and I didn't realize that he had done this. Sorry for any problems that this may have caused
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                World of Warcraft spoiler question:

Spoiler:
                Which forest did Dr. Lee speak?
                Spoiler:
                my dunno hw to spell it but he said earlwin forest..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  my dunno hw to spell it but he said earlwin forest..
                  Jar Jar is that you?
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

New preview pictures:
                    http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...1&cat=season04
                    http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...2&cat=season04
                    http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...3&cat=season04
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Pics for those that can't access the links

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Jar Jar is that you?

Messa here .

Comment

Working...
                        X