So, episode 19 ... when???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, episode 19 ... when???

NBC is going to release the 19th episode in April 23rd. But what about that canadian GLOBAL TV? Knows anyone? I was searching their site and i found nothing.. please enlight me someone..

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
    IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

well .. let's hope Canade will save us from "hiatus hell" once again.
    but i doubt .. i checked their site and there is no mention of Heroes next week.
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Yeah, there is absolutely no way that Global is going to be able to play the new episodes before NBC, It's amazing that NBC even let them play it a DAY early. A big network show like Heroes? Not a chance (sorry...)

Comment

Sorry but why is the hiatus happening again? I understand that most US shows have a mid-season break, but a 5 week break near the end of the season? What's that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing View Post
          Sorry but why is the hiatus happening again? I understand that most US shows have a mid-season break, but a 5 week break near the end of the season? What's that about?
          Its a good question. I know other shows like Smallville and NCIS are on breaks now too, just dont know the reason behind doing so...
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

All the better to torment us with, I'm sure...
            So close to the end too.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Usually a mid-season hiatus lasts about 3-4 months, depending on what show it is (some go 6 months). Heroes mid-season hiatus was a month and a half before they launched the second half of the season.

From what I can tell, there are still 5 more episodes which will end season 1 just before June. That gives them about 4 months to get season 2 going if they're going to start it up again in September.
              Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                NBC is going to release the 19th episode in April 23rd. But what about that canadian GLOBAL TV? Knows anyone? I was searching their site and i found nothing.. please enlight me someone..
                March Madness baby!
                Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Men's_Division_I_Basketball_Championship
                The only time that I watch any Basketball and TV is nonstop games. There will be nothing else on TV for almost the whole month.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I believe the breaks are done because the May sweeps. This years sweeps take place during 'April 26 to May 23, 2007'

Most shows will end up adding in stupid breaks for no reason at all just to push back the end date, which lets them end during this period.

sigpic

Comment

May sweeps........got to get those ratings....

Comment

Oh of course. Let them care about the ratings when most shows will ending at the same time instead of doing something simple, like ending the show when there is nothing better or equally entertaining ending at the same time.

sigpic

Comment

I just don't know if I can make it until April 23 for the next episode. It's going to be rough, I'll tell you that.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X