Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
    I thought the Shep Whumpers would have been more excited about Doppelganger than this one due to JM saying that has more whump in it? Of course, that was before iTunes' goof with it and Adrift so it probably took a lot of the anticipation out of it. As Alipeeps said earlier, this will be the first time where everyone is caught up in the season due to the early episode leaks/goofs. Although it could be argued that about 10 minutes of this episode has been seen already due to the multitude of preview clips shown from this episode. I wonder why this episode had a lot of scenes released and others like Reunion really didn't have too many?
    A little less than six hours until I can see the ep and 4.5 hours for most of the US.
    WOOHOO!!!!!
    Oh believe me I was going nuts for DG to

Spoiler:
    *luffs evil Shep*

But this, as Ali has said is Shep all bloody, and we hardly ever get that.

*does her happy dance*

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Come on Ali, "Quietly"? Really? I may not be a certified Whumper, but isn't squeeing quietly against some sacred law or something?

I have to squee quietly in work, because if I don't then i'll i'll implode. I even have to do a baby happy dance in my chair at work! It's torture I tell ya.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    The squee comes in many and varied forms.

Sometimes one actually likes to squee quietly to oneself, in restrained and delicious excitement.

Other times, the squee must run freeeeeeeee!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You had to ask, didn't you?
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

I'd just like to add my Squee.....

SQUEEEEEEE!

Only three hours to go!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        I'd just like to add my Squee.....

SQUEEEEEEE!

Only three hours to go!
        DITTO!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          DITTO!!
          so rarely do I get 'ditto'ed!!

Tongiht is gonna be kick arse!!! Now if I could only find a way to advance time a bit....
          sigpic

Comment

You had to ask, didn't you?
            Yes...yes I did.

Comment

WSRHFsfv'

Spoiler:
              YET AGAIN ANOTHER SHIP SLIPS AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                WSRHFsfv'

Spoiler:
                YET AGAIN ANOTHER SHIP SLIPS AWAY
                Don't worry,
                Spoiler:
                I'm sure we will see it again in Be All My Sins Remember'd.
                I also have to say that my wild speculation about two Ancient ships was way too wild.
                Oh well, I still say there were too many previews for this and I hope we only see minimal previews for BASMR before it airs in January.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Well, technically, there are still two ships out there. remember, the Tria.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Hey Redhooks... I gotta compliment you on your taste. Jill kicked ass in this ep. I was very impressed with her acting.. and she's gorgeous to boot! (And yes, I'm very jealous of her.. ). And did I detect the merest hint of a Southern twang when she said, "And I really am grateful that you saved my life"? Particularly on the "my life" bit?
                    sigpic

Comment

For the fanboys, i've posted 12 caps in the Jill/Larrin WoW thread from Travelers.

Remember to take your thunk pillows... well the male equivalent and your drool buckets!

Red! You were right she kicked ass... particluarly Sheps. Sexy and sassy all good qualities in women!

Comment

And the anti-Sheppard folks/STAKKERS are already clamouring that Larrin and Sheppard is going to be an excuse for more "kirking" and despicable, unprofessional behaviour. Be prepared for a backlash and lots of Larrin-hate once the ep airs Redhooks.... *sigh*
                        Well, Ali you sure you aren't a prophet or seer because you sure hit the nail on the head with this prediction!! I thought some people would not like it, but not this many. I had my problems with it too, but others just seem to have an agenda that isn't inline with this episode.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

never mind, I personally thought it was a great ep, so I really don't care what anyone else thinks. I love to debate on different views, particularly when they're so far away from my own, it makes for interesting debating.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                            Well, Ali you sure you aren't a prophet or seer because you sure hit the nail on the head with this prediction!! I thought some people would not like it, but not this many. I had my problems with it too, but others just seem to have an agenda that isn't inline with this episode.
                            No psychic ability required, I'm afraid... just a coupla years' familiarity with GW!

People have their own preferences and their own agendas and some people can be very vocal about it. As Peg says, I am perfectly happy to debate with people (though I do prefer it if some logic can be involved ) but I'm other than that I'm happy to leave people to their own views and I'm not about to let their views or agends spoil my enjoyment... I loved the ep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              never mind, I personally thought it was a great ep, so I really don't care what anyone else thinks. I love to debate on different views, particularly when they're so far away from my own, it makes for interesting debating.
                              No psychic ability required, I'm afraid... just a coupla years' familiarity with GW!

People have their own preferences and their own agendas and some people can be very vocal about it. As Peg says, I am perfectly happy to debate with people (though I do prefer it if some logic can be involved ) but I'm other than that I'm happy to leave people to their own views and I'm not about to let their views or agends spoil my enjoyment... I loved the ep.
                              I enjoyed the ep as well. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it at all.
                              sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                              &
                              AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Working...
                              X