Page 1 of 81 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1604
  1. #1
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,935

    Sheppard The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

    (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/406.shtml
    Spoiler:
    "Sometime soon, Monday I hear, Paul will have 'Travelers' ready, a gift for all those of the Shep-whumping persuasion.".



    looks like another season 3 spolier
    Spoiler:
    common groound type epsiode maybe.

  2. #2
    Colonel Rootortoise's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,686

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/406.shtml
    Spoiler:
    "Sometime soon, Monday I hear, Paul will have 'Travelers' ready, a gift for all those of the Shep-whumping persuasion.".



    looks like another season 3 spolier
    Spoiler:
    common groound type epsiode maybe.
    over at the shep whumping thread weve been trying to speculate over what this ep could be already but we havent come up with much!! hehe

    we hope its really whumpy like Common ground, without
    Spoiler:
    shep being old!
    we want shep pretty and whumped!

    we just wish there were more spoilers on this ep!!!!
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...MPEDSHEPPY.jpg
    SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

  3. #3
    Lieutenant Colonel Elinor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,869

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rootortoise View Post
    over at the shep whumping thread weve been trying to speculate over what this ep could be already but we havent come up with much!! hehe

    we hope its really whumpy like Common ground, without
    Spoiler:
    shep being old!
    we want shep pretty and whumped!

    we just wish there were more spoilers on this ep!!!!
    Yep...pretty and whumped works for me to!!

    What I'm very much loving is the fact that this eppy is a gift to those of the Shep whumping persuasion....um...there's a heck of a lot of us and we're very much looking forward to this and hoping for much whumpage! Thank you!!

    Wonder if this will be the episode that has
    Spoiler:
    the Wraith from CG
    in....actually I kinda hope not?! I hope that'll be another storyline...I want more than one Shep tale in the first half of s4 if possible please?!!

    Hmmm...the title 'Travelers'. Perhaps Shep is offworld and gets abducted and enslaved by....er....some nomadic space travelers or something!! Don't know!! Let the speculating begin!


  4. #4
    Lieutenant Colonel Listy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK (N.E)
    Posts
    4,088

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/406.shtml
    Spoiler:
    "Sometime soon, Monday I hear, Paul will have 'Travelers' ready, a gift for all those of the Shep-whumping persuasion.".



    looks like another season 3 spolier
    Spoiler:
    common groound type epsiode maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elinor View Post
    Yep...pretty and whumped works for me to!!

    What I'm very much loving is the fact that this eppy is a gift to those of the Shep whumping persuasion....um...there's a heck of a lot of us and we're very much looking forward to this and hoping for much whumpage! Thank you!!

    Wonder if this will be the episode that has
    Spoiler:
    the Wraith from CG
    in....actually I kinda hope not?! I hope that'll be another storyline...I want more than one Shep tale in the first half of s4 if possible please?!!

    Hmmm...the title 'Travelers'. Perhaps Shep is offworld and gets abducted and enslaved by....er....some nomadic space travelers or something!! Don't know!! Let the speculating begin!

    Yep!! pretty and whumped is in order for me to!!!

    I totally agree I am hoping that travelers is not the
    Spoiler:
    CG Wraith
    storyline, as that means potential for more whump What can I say I am what I am!!

    I wondered if it could be more a time thing than a location with travelers or maybe it will be set on atlantis rather than off world, someone could visit atlantis under false pretences and cause mayhem.

    Its difficult really to speculate really the title doesn't really give much

  5. #5
    Lieutenant Colonel parisindy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,984

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    you know even the lure of good whump can't make me excited about season 4

    thanks goodness for fanfic and dvd's

    "It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

  6. #6
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Listy View Post
    Yep!! pretty and whumped is in order for me to!!!

    I totally agree I am hoping that travelers is not the
    Spoiler:
    CG Wraith
    storyline, as that means potential for more whump What can I say I am what I am!!

    I wondered if it could be more a time thing than a location with travelers or maybe it will be set on atlantis rather than off world, someone could visit atlantis under false pretences and cause mayhem.

    Its difficult really to speculate really the title doesn't really give much
    Agreed. I'm really looking forward to Travelers. The Shep whump promise has got me really excited, but I'm excited about season 4 anyway. I hope that
    Spoiler:
    It isn't to do with the CG wraith either, and somehow I don't think it will be. I have no idea what the episode is about, but I can't wait for more detailed spoilers!!!!

    I hope this episode will be as good as CG though. Things are really looking good!!!!

  7. #7
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Well I think that this epsiode is going to be the one that I really get excited about!!! I cant wait to find out more!! The title just doesnt give that much away!!!

  8. #8
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Well I think that this epsiode is going to be the one that I really get excited about!!! I cant wait to find out more!! The title just doesnt give that much away!!!
    It doesn't, does it? The whumpers are so excited about this episode. Knowing it's a gift to us is a really nice feeling!!!

  9. #9
    Lieutenant Colonel Listy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK (N.E)
    Posts
    4,088

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Linzi View Post
    Agreed. I'm really looking forward to Travelers. The Shep whump promise has got me really excited, but I'm excited about season 4 anyway. I hope that
    Spoiler:
    It isn't to do with the CG wraith either, and somehow I don't think it will be. I have no idea what the episode is about, but I can't wait for more detailed spoilers!!!!

    I hope this episode will be as good as CG though. Things are really looking good!!!!
    So true I am looking forward to it and hope its going to give CG a run for its money Season 4 needs to hurry up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Well I think that this epsiode is going to be the one that I really get excited about!!! I cant wait to find out more!! The title just doesnt give that much away!!!
    Well there is going to be no shortage of squee and speculation from us waiting for this one, its gonna be good!! Maybe they will release a bit more info soon and we can really get our teeth into the speculation.

  10. #10
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Linzi View Post
    It doesn't, does it? The whumpers are so excited about this episode. Knowing it's a gift to us is a really nice feeling!!!
    Well I hope that it will be one of the many gifts we get in S4!!!!!

    I think we will get a few!

  11. #11
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Well I hope that it will be one of the many gifts we get in S4!!!!!

    I think we will get a few!
    Yes. Me too! I so want whumped AND pretty Sheppy, as well as a really good story!

  12. #12
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Listy View Post
    So true I am looking forward to it and hope its going to give CG a run for its money Season 4 needs to hurry up

    Well there is going to be no shortage of squee and speculation from us waiting for this one, its gonna be good!! Maybe they will release a bit more info soon and we can really get our teeth into the speculation.
    Too right!!! As much as we try it is a little hard to speculate at the moment!

    But never fear by the time it aires we will be in a frenzy of speculation!

  13. #13
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Too right!!! As much as we try it is a little hard to speculate at the moment!

    But never fear by the time it aires we will be in a frenzy of speculation!
    Oh will there be a frenzy!!!! I think it's going to be a great episode, and is something to really look forward to. I mean, if you're a whumper, you've just got to love that there's going to be whump, no matter how significant is. Hell, I'll take what I can get! I hope it's a really whumpy ep, but also that it has a dramatic storyline too. I still have no idea what relevence the title has to the content of the episode. I wish there were some more spoilers.

  14. #14
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Linzi View Post
    Oh will there be a frenzy!!!! I think it's going to be a great episode, and is something to really look forward to. I mean, if you're a whumper, you've just got to love that there's going to be whump, no matter how significant is. Hell, I'll take what I can get! I hope it's a really whumpy ep, but also that it has a dramatic storyline too. I still have no idea what relevence the title has to the content of the episode. I wish there were some more spoilers.
    Well my only thought is that Shep gets captured by the 'travelers'

  15. #15
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Well my only thought is that Shep gets captured by the 'travelers'
    I hope so. Travelers sounds like it's to do with nomadic people, but I could be totally wrong there. Maybe some nasty little critters travel around on Sheppard?

  16. #16
    Major General Sheppard's Delight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nesting in Shep's Hair!
    Posts
    12,577

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Linzi View Post
    I hope so. Travelers sounds like it's to do with nomadic people, but I could be totally wrong there. Maybe some nasty little critters travel around on Sheppard?
    Oh okay - that is a different idea!!!

  17. #17
    Lieutenant Colonel Listy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK (N.E)
    Posts
    4,088

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Well my only thought is that Shep gets captured by the 'travelers'
    Yeah, that would kind of make sense, although it could be that he gets hurt trying to stop someone else being taken?

    It could turn out to be something really simple I mean the team 'travel' through the gate all the time, it could be an insignificant title indicating Sheppards team to people on another planet and if thats the case the possibilities are endless.

    The 'Travelers' may not necessarily be people though, could be anything really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Linzi View Post
    Oh will there be a frenzy!!!! I think it's going to be a great episode, and is something to really look forward to. I mean, if you're a whumper, you've just got to love that there's going to be whump, no matter how significant is. Hell, I'll take what I can get! I hope it's a really whumpy ep, but also that it has a dramatic storyline too. I still have no idea what relevence the title has to the content of the episode. I wish there were some more spoilers.
    Oh yes indeed we are not an ungrateful bunch we like any whump we can get (doesn't stop us hoping for the major stuff though ) I am also hoping for a really dramatic story line, something with a big impact! maybe something a little dark but not too dark, some angst is always good.

  18. #18
    General Linzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Whumpville, The Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    20,688

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Listy View Post
    Yeah, that would kind of make sense, although it could be that he gets hurt trying to stop someone else being taken?

    It could turn out to be something really simple I mean the team 'travel' through the gate all the time, it could be an insignificant title indicating Sheppards team to people on another planet and if thats the case the possibilities are endless.

    The 'Travelers' may not necessarily be people though, could be anything really.



    Oh yes indeed we are not an ungrateful bunch we like any whump we can get (doesn't stop us hoping for the major stuff though ) I am also hoping for a really dramatic story line, something with a big impact! maybe something a little dark but not too dark, some angst is always good.
    I hope so. I like dark and angst. I have a feeling it will be dark. JM said this is an episode he's wanted to do for some time, or words to that effect, so I hope it'll be quite dark and a stand out episode. I have a feeling we won't be let down.

  19. #19
    Colonel caty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,026

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    I wonder why the Shep whump thread seems to have taken over this thread....
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

  20. #20
    Colonel Rootortoise's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,686

    Default Re: Travelers speculation and spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Linzi View Post
    I hope so. I like dark and angst. I have a feeling it will be dark. JM said this is an episode he's wanted to do for some time, or words to that effect, so I hope it'll be quite dark and a stand out episode. I have a feeling we won't be let down.
    me too!! im so looking forward to this ep!!

    and Caty: i have no idea why the whumpers have taken over this thread! *whistles innocently*
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...MPEDSHEPPY.jpg
    SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Page 1 of 81 12341151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 296
    Last Post: February 9th, 2008, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 380
    Last Post: November 30th, 2007, 07:10 PM
  3. The Seer Pre Airing Discussion/speculation
    By Adria in forum The Seer
    Replies: 743
    Last Post: November 16th, 2007, 05:12 PM
  4. Replies: 155
    Last Post: November 9th, 2007, 06:53 PM
  5. Mid season two-parter - Pre Airing Discussion and speculation
    By Steve_the_Wraith in forum Atlantis Season 4
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: April 14th, 2007, 08:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •