This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has Fired The Most Bullets

Out of all SG-1 S1-10 and SGA S1-3 who do you think has fired the most rounds including,

zat shots
    bullets
    staff shots
    and any other type of gun that you can carry around with you

Me on the firing range, lol
    http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by sg1adam View Post
      Me on the firing range, lol
      Ditto, ditto, ditto...at least the bullets are real on the firing range.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I wonder if anyone here is in the NRA.

Wouldn't that be something if it was mentioned that a Stargate character also had an NRA membership?

Comment

O'Neill, shoot first ask questions later.

: Green is Good.
          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
            I wonder if anyone here is in the NRA.

Wouldn't that be something if it was mentioned that a Stargate character also had an NRA membership?
            O'Neill really loves his guns- he got defensive when Tok'ra and Tollan asked him to leave them, and in "Citizen Joe" he had one in his kitchen drawer. I'd consider him an NRA candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
              O'Neill really loves his guns- he got defensive when Tok'ra and Tollan asked him to leave them, and in "Citizen Joe" he had one in his kitchen drawer. I'd consider him an NRA candidate.
              Yeah you know that kinda puzzled me you would think O'Neill would have any personal weapons a bit more secure given what happened to Charlie.

Comment

^yeah but.........no kids about.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  ^yeah but.........no kids about.
                  I realise that but IMO he would be aware that an unsecured weapon could fall into the wrong hands and Daniel mentions Jack's house has been broken into more than once. (I apologise for wandering off topic here).

Comment

Has to be Jack... Alliegence, anyone...? That was very, VERY cool. And at all the bugs in Reckoning part II. So many rounds.. and my, he looks good doin it!

Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                      I realise that but IMO he would be aware that an unsecured weapon could fall into the wrong hands and Daniel mentions Jack's house has been broken into more than once. (I apologise for wandering off topic here).
                      Well first kinsy broke in then Joe. Those are the only two. Knowing jack he probably only put the gun in the draw after Kinsey broke in.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I would say Bra'tac or Teal'c since they been around the longest and they have been fighting wars since they were young. O'Neill would be next since he has probably seen the most combat after Bra'tac and Teal'c in SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by SP90 View Post
                          I would say Bra'tac or Teal'c since they been around the longest and they have been fighting wars since they were young. O'Neill would be next since he has probably seen the most combat after Bra'tac and Teal'c in SGC.
                          I agree, especially Bra'tac!

Comment

SG-1 = jack
                            Jaffa = teal'c/bra'tac
                            Atlantis team= john/ronon
                            Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                            sigpic
                            sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Jaffa don't fire bullets.

Comment

Working...
                              X