Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed the short alien looking person walking behind sumner in the photos where a large group of people are walking at night. It is to the left of him....looks like an old lady, but with a green head, and white locks of hair on the side. Are my eyes playing jokes on me? Is it some new alien or is it a old ugly person? Any thoughts?

Comment

I think the aliens in the Pegasus galaxy have a better fashion sense than the aliens in our galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_46.shtml

Isn't that guy in the brown from that episode with "The Link"? I think thats him.
        That's what I thought. Pallan from "Revisions" was played by Christopher Heyerdahl, but his IMDB listing doesn't show him guesting on Atlantis...yet. hmmmmm....

Cool pics! Can't wait until July! Thanks for sharing!
        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
        once done, cannot be undone...
        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Has anyone noticed the short alien looking person walking behind sumner in the photos where a large group of people are walking at night. It is to the left of him....looks like an old lady, but with a green head, and white locks of hair on the side. Are my eyes playing jokes on me? Is it some new alien or is it a old ugly person? Any thoughts
          Spoilers...

That is a Athosian Kid dressed up as a wraith. (possibly either wex or jinto). The athosians use plays to teach their children about the wraith.

Comment

How come there aren't any pics of McKay? Or am I missing them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              How come there aren't any pics of McKay? Or am I missing them?
              Good Question! I hadn't noticed until you said something...

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I do believe the ship is the back-end of a "puddle jumper," an Ancient ship that the team finds in Atlantis and flies through the Stargate. It apparently has seating for a pilot (front), co-pilot (front), and at least six passengers in the rear.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by avatar
                  You'd be right, it is the German flag.
                  http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_11.shtml

No, it's the flag of Belgium. Germany's flag got the horizontal lines and is red in the middle.
                  No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                  (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Great second dose!
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by bspargo
                      Spoilers...

That is a Athosian Kid dressed up as a wraith. (possibly either wex or jinto). The athosians use plays to teach their children about the wraith.
                      Oh cool, so maybe some of the wraith will have white hair like the concept art....I was hoping for the white hair, I think its scarier than the red hair of the queen. Thanks for the info...

Comment

If you thought those images were cool... just you all wait!

Mark Breakspear
                        Visual Effects Supervisor
                        Atlantis

[email protected]
                        www.vfxsoup.com

Comment

Mark, you tease! I know, that's the downer about the set photos -- there's no VFX in them!

So can you settle a bet and tell us if this gal is really a Wraith queen, or just your run-of-the-mill female Wraith / "Keeper"?
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

The teasers and pics aren't doing much for me so far. I am really looking forward to SG-1 S8, and Atlantis is sort of like the after-dinner mint. You don't look forward to it, but perhaps you will end up enjoying it.
                            Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                            http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Hey Darren, and all...

Firstly, this site is awesome... I'm loving working on a show with so many people interested in the details and the plots. So often we forget on set that this is a brand new world that we are creating and the end result is a beautifully crafted story that you guys will watch, critique, laugh at, cry at, etc etc etc...

As to the Wraith Queen I couldn't possibly comment. Which picture are you refering to?

M

Comment

To tell you the truth, I am actually looking more forward to Atlantis than I am SG-1 next year. I can't wait. These pics look absolutely awesome. I wonder where McKay is?

Comment

Working...
                                X