No announcement yet.

Countdown (311)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Zach was much better here, he is working very well as a character now. Still kinda reminds me of Felgar from "The Other Guys" (I think, anyway, that one where those two scientists try to "rescue" SG-1 and they wanted to be captured. That guy.)

A nice Trust episode, much like the one where Daniel has to decode that Ancient into Ghou'ld or they'll kill that girl. (I'm not having a good night with episode names, the end of daylight savings has interfered with my brain somehow, I'm sure of it.)

Anyway, back to the point. Very good episode, really enjoyed it.

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

"Affinity," I believe it was.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Jelgate’s?* Two Cents
        This was defiantly different than the average Horizon episode. Finally, an episode where I did not want to punch Hoffmann in the face. This was clearly an episode that was meant to revisit the Phoenix Coalition. I am kind of curious, is it your general opinion to only introduce them once a season. Because I find them an interesting enemy that I wish that was visited more often. I loved seeing t he scene between David and his family. I really hope that you continue to show them in future episodes. I was a little disappointed with amount of David and Tom interaction in this episode. They weren’t in that much compared to Zach.?* I was impressed on how far Zach was able to go to save his ex-wife. I thought Jerry was smarter than to walk into NID headquarters. You think he would have more brains and know that the Phoenix Coalition have eyes everywhere. On the plus side I really enjoyed the plan to save Susie from the Phoenix Coalition and the kindness that Callen showed Zach about his wife’s supposed death. It was a joy to see Agent Barret back. You still like to bring SG-1 characters. 4/5?*?*
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I still think Zach's a douche. As much as I love Horizon, I'm still not fond of him or Chris. I thought Jerry was the star of this episode actually! He was written very well. Was also nice to see David and Tom outside of work.

And again, I thought, why didn't they beam the bomb...then I thought...why didn't they beam the crew. A side comment here or there might have cleared that one up.

Certainly not my favorite but not the worse either.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            I still think Zach's a douche. As much as I love Horizon, I'm still not fond of him or Chris.
            Yeah, that's interesting. I agree that Zach is a controversial character, but I don't understand what it is that Christine did, especially not after Season Four, after which no one can say at this point she's not developed enough or not needed. This season really gave us a lot of insight into who she is, where she came from, why she's the way she is; we've seen that she's smart, funny, sees the best in the people around her, would do anything for her friends
            Spoiler:
            even blend with a dying symbiote
            , she's got a thing for Daniel, doesn't like football, and she's quite attractive. As far as characters go, what's there not to like?

But that's me, and I would not expect everyone to agree. But again, maybe it's because so much has been forgotten due to it being a virtual series, and it's a little harder to keep track of them all, compared to if it were on TV.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
            X