Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saxon...? (spoilers for DW S3 and Torchwood)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saxon...? (spoilers for DW S3 and Torchwood)

Ok, so we know that posters saying "Vote Saxon" have been springing up in Torchwood. And theres a rumour that "Mister Saxon" is an annagram of "Master No. 6" and thus important... and will be playing a big role in the next Doctor Who series.

I was in a car driving through Wolverhampton yesterday... and I spotted an election poster saying "SAXON" on it. Anyone got anything to make of this? Subtle Doctor Who publicity? Filming remenant? Coincidence?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

that maybe a coincidence but mister saxon being an anagram of master no.6 is very interesting.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

They are big fans of these "conicidences" having some relevance later on. Anyone remember BADWOLF?

........By Day............By Night........

Comment

Yes, But I never saw any Bad Wolf signs in real life.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Could be something left over from filming I suppose, and as for the "Master No. Six" to be fair, though its right, its not that much of a stretch to make "Master" when you've got the word "Mister" to work with.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Bad Wolf eventually came into play... Well... kind of... That place that was supposedly Norway in the alternate dimension, remember?

Comment

Saxon also appears in 'Love and monsters.' His newspaper says 'saxon leads by 64%.' Also in 'the runaway bride' the tank driver gets orders from a 'Mr saxon' to shoot down the star shaped ship.

Master No. Six?

Saxon is also an anagram for Axons. An old Dr who race. (The master was in that episode too though!)
              Originally posted by farcue
              "You're the last man alive John"
              "What about tayla?"
              "Shes dead."
              "What about ronan?"
              "He's dead, they're all dead."
              "Not Carter?"
              "Gordon bennet, they're dead john, john they're dead, they are dead."
              "Are you trying to tell me everyones dead?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fate View Post
                Saxon also appears in 'Love and monsters.' His newspaper says 'saxon leads by 64%.' Also in 'the runaway bride' the tank driver gets orders from a 'Mr saxon' to shoot down the star shaped ship.

Master No. Six?

Saxon is also an anagram for Axons. An old Dr who race. (The master was in that episode too though!)
                Hey, I didnt come up with the bloody master thing.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

He probably is though. They only seem to be ressurecting the Uber bad guys from the past. (Except from the autons in 'rose' but they wernt named.) Mr saxon being the master would work and probably is.
                  Could be the conciousness of The Beast though....The conciousness could inhabit bodies. Maybe it came through the tardis with the doctor...
                  Originally posted by farcue
                  "You're the last man alive John"
                  "What about tayla?"
                  "Shes dead."
                  "What about ronan?"
                  "He's dead, they're all dead."
                  "Not Carter?"
                  "Gordon bennet, they're dead john, john they're dead, they are dead."
                  "Are you trying to tell me everyones dead?"

Comment

The "Vote Saxon" posters popped up at the official launch...

Comment

A "Vote Saxon" poster appeared in the alleyway at the end of the first episode of the new series of Doctor Who. Also, in an interview, John Simm (Life on Mars) said he would be playing the main evil person at the end of series 3.

MR SAXON???

Most likely yes. He did confirm this in an interview, but couldn't say what kind of monster he would be.

As Torchwood and Doctor Who are very closely linked, and Jack Harkness will be appearing in the last three episodes of Doctor Who, series 3, the "Vote Saxon" thing wil build up and build up. Remember that Doctor Who series 3 is happening at the same time as Torchwood series 1 (Jack doesn't get picked up by the Doctor 'til the end, so there will be a lot of similariities).

Comment

LOL stole my sig off a site even if he may be a bad guy I'm voting saxon LOL

Comment

I read somewhere....
                          Spoiler:
                          in "Utopia" The Professor (played by Sir Derek Jacobi) is The Master and will be revealed when he Regenerates at the end

And....
                          Spoiler:
                          the female villan in the Finale is The Rani

but I think they denied that one already

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

I'm not a Doctor Who expert (and honestly, don't know much of him) but... Why the deus would the master (surely quite a big guy in terms of knowledge and whatnot) be piddling about on Earth, running for elections? You'd think he'd have something better to do... Like golf. Or brewing his own hooch.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I also read that Mr. Saxon may be the Master in disguise as they have a big fight on a mountain in the last episode.

Also Jack comes back in Utopia, I just hope we finally find out how he got off sattilite 5.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                              X