Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Battles, our fan-made Stargate Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Battles, our fan-made Stargate Game!

-The games have been removed.-

But if you would like to check out another fan-made Stargate Game, then check out this topic!
    Last edited by Battera; 07 April 2008, 09:16 AM.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

They are awesome games I assure you all.

Comment

i am going to download this, coz i tried to download mod games but sadly i didnt have the offical game like BSG Command thingy. (forgot the name)

Comment

Star Trek Bridge Commander? Yeah, you're not the only one...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the games!
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

doesn't work T.T

Comment

hmm, yes, links dont seem to work :/
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Oh crap, the site that hosts the game is down...

-LGBT-

Comment

lol, that would explain it
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

So...any chance of you finding another host? http://www.megaupload.com/
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Sadly, I do not have a backup file of the Beta System, but I do for the Gamma Project (likely since it was far more recent). I am uploading it right now, and when it's done, I'll edit this post and add a link.

EDIT:
                    Click here, now

-LGBT-

Comment

Lol that was fun. Can't get past the second level though Is this the finished game? Is your movement meant to be restricted like that? I can hardly move in level 2!
                      Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 22 February 2007, 05:44 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, it is the finished game. The movement might get better once you get to play as the Illiad.

-LGBT-

Comment

Great games, keep 'em coming

Gamma is hard

Comment

Seriously, it's like I'm stuck in a little box in the middle of the screen. Is it meant to do that? :O
                            sigpic

Comment

...The star Background doesn't move. Look at your radar, and your speed monitor to figure out where to go.

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                              X