Charlie and Sylar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie and Sylar

So originally Charlie died because Sylar killed her to take her powers.

Hiro went back in time.
    We find out that she is going to die because of a cancer, something that was never brought up in the original timeline. So does that kill her in the new continuity before Sylar gets to her, or has Sylar still killed her and gained her powers?
    sigpic

As far as I could tell (if I'm remembering right) she died of the illness rather than at Sylar's hand
    I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Charlie Brown? ...
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by cheese View Post
        As far as I could tell (if I'm remembering right) she died of the illness rather than at Sylar's hand
        Not according to the online graphic novel. In the novel, Sylar did gain her ability so he must have killed her. I think Hiro is able to change the future not the past. Had he jumped ahead prior to her death and witnessed her murder in the future, he could have returned to the present to change it. But no such luck.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Could Sylar now have her illness?
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
            Could Sylar now have her illness?
            Hopefully, I think one of the problems of the genetic mutation that causes these powers is the possibility of cancer. I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes an overarching theme of the show.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
            X