This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oober Creature combo!

Okay... Tell me if this is wrong (not morally) but you get a symbiote, make a replicator form of it. Have it inhabit a wraith, thus giving it a replicator ability through the blood stream and yet having the qualities of a gouauld(keeps the naquada properties).Then you make it become a prior of the ori or even ascend!(with ori help)
    Would this work and create a oooooooober enemy, or is it some loonatic idea?

+ + + symbiote=???

... maybe you could throw some supermans in there...

Comment

Originally posted by stargateanubis14 View Post

+ + + symbiote=???
      = a weaker version of my own being !!!

Comment

This a serous thread?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Okay... Tell me if this is wrong (not morally) but you get a symbiote, make a replicator form of it. Have it inhabit a wraith, thus giving it a replicator ability through the blood stream and yet having the qualities of a gouauld(keeps the naquada properties).Then you make it become a prior of the ori or even ascend!(with ori help)

+ + + symbiote=???
          I've never seen an 'uberawesome unstoppable super ship' in a hypothetical character. Seems like a possible Gary Stu for abilities. It doesn't make any sense at all.
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Caboose: They could be worse?
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

ahh i get it...

Combine Anonmatel with mappalazarou + Tricia Helfer and you'd get one sexy fraked up individual that would inevitability take over the universe.

Comment

Oh... I just thought of this! The replicator parts are actually very very small (to the point of nanite size). So, if you take a wraith ship, fuse it with these nanite replicators, and then you add special abilities from a whole smack load of other races (Tori, Alteran, Ori...), then you should be able to have a ship suitable for this new character...

who i have unofficially named steve! (*lol*)

Comment

Oooh! Now all we need to do is give it a prior staff and we have the ulti-prior....or something like that...

Comment

oooooooo.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........strange topic. seems a little bonkers to me.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

+ + + symbiote=???
                    How could you get a Goa'uld symbiote & make a Replicator form of it?

Reps are machines while symbiotes are actual living creatures.

Comment

loonatic idea lol wouldn't work
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                        How could you get a Goa'uld symbiote & make a Replicator form of it?

Reps are machines while symbiotes are actual living creatures.
                        There are human form replicators. How about goa'uld form ones. I think that's what he means.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          There are human form replicators. How about goa'uld form ones. I think that's what he means.
                          If they were to simply take the form of a symbiote, it would still be a machine replicator only in a different form. Except it has much less blocks that came together, making it weaker.

Those nanites infected Weir, yet couldn't control her etc. They probably could infect a Prior simply enough, but the nanite functions are totally different to that of Goa'uld symbiote.

So do not see that working in any way, sorry!

This was stated in 'Progeny':

NIAM: They are our creators, and ascension is the final step to equalling them, to becoming one with them.

SHEPPARD: No offence, but ... how are a bunch of machines gonna do that?

ASURAN FEMALE 1: Are you so different?

SHEPPARD: Well, we’re living, breathing people.

ASURAN FEMALE 2: Constructed from cells, consuming and burning energy, governed by electrical impulses ...

Chances are it's only the aggression & violence in their programming that's preventing them from getting close to it.

Comment

we got pretty close to this in the closing stages of Season 10. Of half way there.
                            A Better Enemy would be an Asurian with Wraith programmed conscience that has turned Prior. The Goauld are pretty tame compared to the Ori and the Asurians. They are kind of both Evil Ancients, with super powers and all of the technology that could ever be imagined. The Asurians have ZPMs, cityships, auroras and the Ori are ascended and have superpowers. What im surprised about is why the Asurians dont have superpowers, i mean they created themselves in the image of the ancients, the ancient by this point were very advanced and far along the path, enough to have ascension in thier sights (because the asurians want to ascend) therfore shouldnt the asurians have all the super powers to go with the technology?
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                              we got pretty close to this in the closing stages of Season 10. Of half way there.
                              A Better Enemy would be an Asurian with Wraith programmed conscience that has turned Prior. The Goauld are pretty tame compared to the Ori and the Asurians. They are kind of both Evil Ancients, with super powers and all of the technology that could ever be imagined. The Asurians have ZPMs, cityships, auroras and the Ori are ascended and have superpowers. What im surprised about is why the Asurians dont have superpowers, i mean they created themselves in the image of the ancients, the ancient by this point were very advanced and far along the path, enough to have ascension in thier sights (because the asurians want to ascend) therfore shouldnt the asurians have all the super powers to go with the technology?
                              It appears the nanites cannot mimic the advanced powers the ancients possess. Essentially the Asurans are millions of tiny machines working as one it doesn't seem right to me for them to be able to copy the evolved human abilities of priors etc...I'm sure they could develop technology to grant them these powers but i doubt Asurans nanites can replicate the super human abilites of the ancients without building a machine.
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
                              X