No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm must collect Ba'al pictures, must make Ba'al collague...must uh what was i saying?
    -you know your crazy right?
    -...yes
    -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

OK, Completed some avs for your viewing pleasure. Seven in total, plus two of Cliff. Mucho thanks to the Cliff Simon Official Fansite for some of the pics- and it's a nifty site, too, BTW.

Love this one best:

But this one's fun, too:

I also threw in five of Camulus, just because.

The quality is a little iffy, but that's the best I can do. The rest of the avs can be found here: Baaly High...
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 12 September 2004, 11:35 AM. Reason: couldn't resist horrible pun ;) edited again to fix link

Comment

Yeah - as far as bad dudes go - Baal is pretty ruthless as well as just plain pretty LoL! Actually more rugged than pretty but hey.

And he kicks ass at being bad - can't wait to see him again in season 8!

Didn't realise all these new pics had appeared - woot!

PiB
        O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          OK, Completed some avs for your viewing pleasure. Seven in total, plus two of Cliff. Mucho thanks to the Cliff Simon Official Fansite for some of the pics- and it's a nifty site, too, BTW.

Love this one best:

But this one's fun, too:

I also threw in five of Camulus, just because.

The quality is a little iffy, but that's the best I can do. The rest of the avs can be found here: Baaly High...
          Oooh...how could you...poor ickle Camel-a$$

Love the pics!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
          ~CELLO!~
          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

seeing as I've just put this up at the MS/Daniel Appreciation Thread for the sake of fairness I thought I'd put it here too.

It's about the posting of pics, and I'd appreciate it if everyone would have a read and inwardly digest the rules concerning posting pictures. (and please...more Baal pics...mmmmmm er... where was I... oh yes, back to my post)

We have developed a set of rules for the posting of pictures and images here at the GateWorld forum, and would like to request that everyone keep to them and not leave it to the mods to give a hefty nudge.

1) There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

2) If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

a) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size.
            b) They cannot be larger than 75K.

3) If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

4) You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

5) Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Thanks to all - and as usual if you have any questions about this, or anything else pertaining to GW moderation, please leave us a message in the Ask the Mods thread.

Major Clanger
            GateWorld Moderator
            Last edited by Major Clanger; 12 September 2004, 08:03 AM. Reason: to add some emphasis
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Guys,

Just been going through my emails - it would appear that Cliff Simon is going to the German Convention in December on the 11th and 12th and wants to go to the Wolf Con here in the UK in London but as yet hasn't been invited (can't get his agent to do so because he hasn't got an agent at the moment) and was wondering (seeing as i run his webby) if anyone could pass the message on to anyone in the know?

I think it'd be ace if Cliff could go to the London Convention - whaddya think?

PiB

Comment

Cliff is currently planning to attend the German convention in December. More on on this soon.

It's about time I stuck my head in here! Baal has officially become my favorite Goa'uld. I decided I liked Sarah Gardner for Sarah Gardner, and not necessarily Osiris.

Comment

Wow, David, such a bold and momentous statement. Good to see you've finally come to your senses regarding that pesky and ineffectual Osiris and have finally found your way to the proper place of false god worship.

I think Cliff is also due for some appearances in England, but his fansite will know more about that than I will. Stay tuned there as well as here.

Comment

Germany....that's...where I live.......
                    I think I 've found something in December to be looking forward to!

~CELLO!~

Comment

Ah, but which part of Germany is he going to? If it is close to me I might be tempted...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                        Ah, but which part of Germany is he going to? If it is close to me I might be tempted...
                        You're in Germany? Where?

It's in Fürth, at a hotel called "Pyramide"

I don't live even *near* Fürth but am contemplating going there.

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                          You're in Germany? Where?

It's in Fürth, at a hotel called "Pyramide"

I don't live even *near* Fürth but am contemplating going there.
                          I live a little bit west of Mönchengladbach, near the Dutch border. I haven't a clue where Fürth is, but I have heard of it.

It would be a nice treat for me, but I don't think I'll make it, unfortunately.

sigpic

Comment

I haven't been in here to appreciate Ba'al and I DO appreciate him.

* He's flamboyant without being a diva. He smirks without looking silly. He sneers at will. All while maintaining his lofty sense of self-importance

* He has more fashion sense than all the other Goa'ulds (well except Osiris )

* He has inventive torture devices - knives and acid flying across the room - how cool is that! Gravity prisons - how cool is that!

* Ba'als smarter than your average Goa'uld (reprograms DHD viruses in a flash)

* Ba'al is patient. Consolidating power, waiting to make his move. He's got Ba'als.

I just looked back thru the thread. "Baal Street Boys"!! LOL!!
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Which reminds me!

I'm obviously not the only person to make the BSB connection - i even put a Doppleganger page up at me site to show just how much they look alike!

LoL

PiB

Comment

Originally posted by Kes

* Ba'al is patient. Consolidating power, waiting to make his move. He's got Ba'als.
                                Someone should go and tell that to him...*any volunteers?*

~CELLO!~

Comment

Working...
                                X