No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rough stuff isn't exactly my cup of tea but I do like the man... er... I mean Goa'uld...
    But thought I'd contribute a couple of pics of this yummy man er... Goa'uld...

sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

lol... he has the same expression only reversed

you an feel PERFECTLY free to come in and post pics and take off E Lily

Comment

Good morning, Ladies

Had my first 'Dungeon'-Bunny Attack:

Seriously, how can people not worship Ba'al?

Comment

nice

*goes off to make own dungeon paraphanelia (sp?)*

in the meantime:

Last edited by emily_reich; 22 February 2005, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Luffly pics but was distressed to find this thread languishing at the bottom of page 2! More Ba'al, please!

Comment

yes!! can't have this thread slippin!!

i'll try to whip up some more nice piccys

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                yes!! can't have this thread slippin!!

i'll try to whip up some more nice piccys
                Hey Emily,

your pics are screencaps, right? Is there any post-work on them? They look so... I don't know... smooth. Or maybe your source file's better quality than mine

Last edited by Merrin_Delaney; 24 February 2005, 02:13 AM.

Comment

lol... yeah... they're screencaps but i added some smoothing and lighting effects to make them look nicer (what can i say, photoshop is an addiction )

Comment

Emily, that last one's come out a little out of proportion, I think. Could be my screen res, of course, but it seems longer than it should be. Dead sexy, though...

Comment

lol.. that's just the angle i think... that's exactly how the screencap came!! i just crop and shrink, i don't stretch!!!

Comment

Can I just step in here and commend your utterly impeccable taste?

Ba'al is without doubt the most incredibly charismatic dude around - and he's got some of the best dress sense of any System Lord. No - strike that. The best dress sense.

Not only that, he's totally eeeeeeevil, and totally super smug about it, too. That's my kind of bad guy.

And I just luuuuuuuurve his accent! (oooh...shiver)
                        sigpic

Comment

^ yup, that pretty much sums up my thoughts

DEFINATELY the best fashion sense!! (and that outfit in abyss.... 'nuff said)

Comment

Ooh, he totally had me during Abyss. The ony thing that could have possibly improved that episode was a dance number. I would pay to see that.

*imagines Ba'al doing the Tango*

*is dead*

Comment

Having seen how jaw-droppingly silly some other System Lords look in their best togs (*cough* Apophis *cough*)...

Ba'al, on the other hand:

Evil. Well dressed. Drop dead gorgeous. What's not to like?
                              sigpic

Comment

*nodnod*

The other System Lords either dress like Mickey Mouse on a bad day, are gay or are a walking coat rack (with the exception of YU, 'cause he was cool, albeit nuts)

Whereas Ba'al is TEH SEX and he knows it, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X