Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Pinching my pictures are we? LOL. You evil woman!
    I steal what I can get my hands on, including his photos! *shameless*

Comment

Stalking The Americans' Facebook page paid off - screencap of Cliff with Matthew Rhys (Phillip) from tonight's episode "A Little Night Music".

Comment

Actually, though that capture was from their trailer last week, the scene in question happens this week. He was only in ALNM right at the very end (having his butt kicked by Elizabeth *giggle*), but The Deal looks to be a different matter. He's all over the latest trailer.

Comment

Cliff Simon Talks About His Role on The Americans *SPOILERS*

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
            Which is criminal when you consider how sexy his arms are.

Oh my! I like this one!
            sigpic
            Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Just giffed this scene:

Comment

Was there anything in Stargate that referred to where Ba'al's host came from? Because I want to know if there is a planet out there were everyone talks with a South African accent

Comment

Depending on whether you accept the Big Finish audios* as canon, he comes from Akharan, Iran. It's not entirely clear what he did (or maybe I just can't remember off-hand), but his name was Aziru and he had a wife, Yael.

*Aziru "appears" in An Eye for an Eye, and will break your heart.

Comment

Wouldn't it have been Persia, not Iran when he was taken as a host?
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      Wouldn't it have been Persia, not Iran when he was taken as a host?
                      Yeah, but I wasn't sure how many people knew where that was.

Comment

Last night Cliff shared a few photos taken in South Africa (I think they were on a wildlife reserve - he didn't say exactly, only that the animals are rehabbed back into the wild). They're pretty awesome photos, but this is my favourite.

Comment

So if anyone actually comes by this thread, ArcticGoddess posted on Facebook asking people to write MGM about DUST.

For those that haven't heard about this, DUST is a Steampunk Western series. Cliff takes the lead role as Hoyt Langston, whose family is wiped out by mechanical outlaws. He's then captured and partly converted.

LOOK at that. Who doesn't want clockwork bad guys, and cowboys, and evil mad scientists, and Cliff in a freaking stetson (stetsons are cool - the Doctor said so *nods seriously*)

So write. Write like the wind!

MGM Studios Inc.
                          245 N Beverly Dr.
                          Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Comment

With many, many thanks to Suanne Braun for posting this on Twitter.

Comment

I must admit I like his voice, if that counts
                              sigpic

Comment

Cliff is filming for NCIS: New Orleans and Castle this week.

He'll be in episode 1.03 of NOLA, "Breaking Brig", airing Oct 7th

And episode 7.04 of Castle, "Child's Play", airing Oct 20th.
                                Last edited by misaditas; 23 September 2014, 01:27 PM. Reason: CBS changed the episode order for NOLA

Comment

Working...
                                X