This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chevron

Maybe this has been a debat but I am new so.My question is what does the 9th chevron?Why is it there?I kknow when the 8th chevron is used-->for a extra chevron because it's in another galaxy(the fifth race :O'Neill went to the Asgard to find help the 8th chevron was used but was does the 9th chevron do?

Greets from
    Lord Zedd

1. Search for threads relating to this topic.

2. I think it was discussed that it accounts for a point IN space, like not on a planet in space, but a gate IN space, in orbit around a planet.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Here is a good topic for you to bone up on some 9th Chevron action.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=Ninth+Chevron

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

thanks that was very helpfull butt why would the Ancients leave a gate in space?I mean the stargates are used to go from one planet to another.The Ancients colonized some planets.When did SG-1 encounter Stargates that are in space?they mention watergate but it's on a planet and than the black hole gate how about that I don't know but I don't think the Ancients would leave a stargate in space or in orbit to a planet.Any thoughts?

Greets from
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Why a gate in space? Because you wouldn't have to spend resources on giving every ship hyperspace drives and it would give you a great tactical advantage.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Yea, sending missles to rain down on an unsuspecting alien world would be a great advantage.

Comment

No, they wouln't just rain down missiles. They may use it so that they could activate the gate and use their deep space sensors, and detect that area when it is usually out of range.

Comment

was thinking about this the other day, 7 for regular, 8 for galazy, 9 for dimension? have no proof behind it but eh lol

p.s. first post O_O
                deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

Originally posted by theboywonder View Post
                  was thinking about this the other day, 7 for regular, 8 for galazy, 9 for dimension? have no proof behind it but eh lol

p.s. first post O_O
                  I doubt the ancient would allow people to travel in other dimensions...

Comment

you talking about the same ancients that crated ZPMs, replicators, various ultimately failed and reckless experiments... are those the ancients yer talking about?

i think its plenty in the realm of possibility... seems like something those quirky ancients would do

Comment

Wow, 2.5 years! Nice necropost!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
                        Maybe this has been a debat but I am new so.

Greets from

Lets try being honest with each other. There is no chance in hell that you are new, look at the amount of posts you have and your reputation. Maybe you were just too lazy to search.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leiutenant Bong View Post
                          Lets try being honest with each other. There is no chance in hell that you are new, look at the amount of posts you have and your reputation. Maybe you were just too lazy to search.
                          "_Anubis" made that post on September 9th, 2004.
                          sigpic

Comment

i think it the 9th is for another dialing address into a further galaxy maybe for the ori galaxy since they must have stargates since priors come into ours through them.

the ancients must of used them so that they could one day go back to the ori galaxy or something
                            sigpic

Comment

Have any of you noticed that an ancient comes through the gate, not just appears on earth? This is the usefulness of the ninth chevron! You must use the chevron to "activate" the ascended relm. When you step through, you would probably be in a zone like where Daniel was when we met anubis (coffee shop). Not ascended, but yet you are able to redily communicate with the ancients/ascended.

Now remember. This is only a theory!

Comment

Working...
                              X