This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateworld Poke'mon Arena

None of you guys Pokemon can beat my Pikachu.

I choose you, Pikachu!!!!

*Throws PokeBall and Pikachu is released* I call him Pika-Steve.

So c'mon guys, I'm waiting...
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Okay...

Comment

*throws pokeball at ^'s head*
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

*rubs head*Just kidding. So here's a question for you... why did the Ash character suddenly get voiced by a different actor? Did the old one die? The new one's voice sounds 4 octaves lower.

Comment

I dunno, I dont even like Poke'mon on TV but just figured hey - that's a mint idea for a thread so I did it. *Throws another pokeball* HAVE AT YOU! *Throws more*

sigpic

Comment

Ok this thread is getting dangerous, plus I already did my cardio for today.

Comment

HAVE AT YOU *Throws bucket of PokeBalls**summons evil giant bear*

sigpic

Comment

Well this ist random.....
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

oh my god This isnt happening right ,How much did I drink?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                    oh my god This isnt happening right ,How much did I drink?
                    *aims PokéBall at ^'s head to confront him with the bizarre though one and only reality*
                    => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

I remember the days in the play ground when everyone loved pokemon, gameboys and cards whenever you looked... And then you came home to 3 hours of pokemon on Sky One...
                      Well that about sums up my childhood

GO Onix! HA your pikachu's electric attacks have no effect against a rock type!
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Fortunately (for me) I was too old for the pokemon craze, though it DID spawn by far the worst pickup line I've ever heard:

Hey baby, do you like Pokemon?

Then come closer, let me get a pikachu!

The worst thing is, I saw it work.....

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                          Fortunately (for me) I was too old for the pokemon craze, though it DID spawn by far the worst pickup line I've ever heard:

Hey baby, do you like Pokemon?

Then come closer, let me get a pikachu!

The worst thing is, I saw it work.....
                          lamest... pickup line... ever...

Ontopic: I dearly loved Pokémon in the beginning. I watched the series, played Red & Blue and later Gold & Silver, and I collected "them all".
                          After that I gradually lost interest, especially as they just "invented" hundreds of new ones and it became impossible to catch 'em all.
                          Right now Pokémon is still growing strong, but it's not what it used to be anymore...
                          => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

*throws pokeball* HAVE AT YOU!!!!! *Unleashes Mew* Mwahahahahahahahaha!

sigpic

Comment

I used to play the cards, watch the show etc. Nowadays I just play the games, I reckon in the long run all the hype actually damaged Pokemon it's seen as "Kiddy" thanks to that stupid show. I woulden't mind reading the manga though, that looks quite good.

Oh and your Mew could be thrashed by my level 100 Tyranitar.

Comment

Working...
                              X