Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Story I Came Up With lol(Nazigate)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Story I Came Up With lol(Nazigate)

I am a big fan of stargate and have seen all of them, i think lol
    But a while ago i came up with an idea for a story, and recently looked into it a bit more and developed it.

At first i thought because the Russians had a Stargate then during WWII the Germans and Hitler could have used it to escape, then i remembered that the gate was recovered from the bottom of the ocean, but the Russians had a DHD which was captured from Nazi Germany at the end of WWII and the Germans had taken it from Egypt that is why there was no DHD discovered under the stone in Giza.
    But the germans could have taken it or used it and then put itback without the DHD and i was thinking it would be a cool idea if the Germans along with Adolf Hitler had escaped through the gate and faked his "death".

By Pure Luck they stumble across an abandoned Go'auld base with a Sarcophagaus explaining how Hitler would still be alive.

Or they get captured by Go'auld and Hitler is taken as a host, it would also be possible for the Go'auld and Hitler to form a Tok'ra like relationship as they both liked being worshipped and all the necessary evils.

These are just ideas and i wanted to see what people thought lol.

<Supreme-Commander-Thor>

P.S.
    Sorry if the thought of the Nazis surviving somehow offends anyone but its Sci-Fi and just an idea i thought would be interesting.
    <Just incase anyone is offended>
    Supreme Commander Thor - "I Like The Yellow Ones"

Terra Atlantus
    Nou Ani Anqueatus
    Ego Indeo Dormata

Russian only had the DHD, which they got from the Germans, however both gates were safely far away. During World War II, one stargate was stil frozen in the antarctic (found in Solitudes) and the Egypt gate was safely secured under Cheyenne Mountain (as seen in The Torment of Tantalus). No way in hell was anyone using the DHD to get offworld.

It could be possible that Germany found the DHD, entered symbols and the gate activated, which caused the military to study it after they found a whole it's container or something, but that would be it.

However, Hitler was supposed to be a massive occult fan, or at least wanted to use it to benefit him. We found Hathor, and an alien ship, and who knows what else on Earth, so may be Hitler could have found a sarcophogus and fake his death, however bringing back Hitler, that's just begging for trouble.

sigpic

Comment

lol yeah well i just thought i would post it as an idea, because i thought of it lol and yeah could be easily possible that anything else could have been found, but i dunno ill have look around and see if i can develop this story further or whether itll stop dead in its tracks lol

Thanks for the comments

<Supreme-Commander-Thor>

Terra Atlantus
      Nou Ani Anqueatus
      Ego Indeo Dormata

Comment

Man, that's a scary idea. Hitler as a host of a Goa'uld...

On the other hand it would make a good storyline, involving alternate realities and time travel. Storylines with Hitler and/or the Nazis have been quite popular in the sci-fi shows. There were Nazis in the original "Star Trek", in "Enterprise" and also in the "X-files".

Comment

The only way I could see a Nazi gate was if there was an unknown 3 rd gate (a little one) that Hitler had or better yet...Indiana Jones found and tried to keep it from the Nazi's. LOL

Indygate--series 3.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Hmm... "Space Nazis" as a new villain?
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

If a Goa'uld entered Hitler it would probably want to leave as soon as it could. Never believing that it could find a host more warped and evil than it is!!

Comment

Lol theres no way there would be a 3rd Gate on earth lol
                and yeah it would make an interesting story line thats why i posted it lol
                also as warped and evil as Hitler may be i dont think it can possibly compare to the Goa'uld lol
                I enjoyed the episodes of Enterprise with the Nazis and Voyager, they were really cool and i was thinking maybe they could have found a Sarcauphagus on earth along with some other things and gone into hiding in Russia and when they found out about the Russian "Watergate" they infiltrated the base and escaped offworld, leaving the russians with a fake adress making them think they went to the "water" world and thats why they dialed it maybe or something like that lol

<Supreme-Commander-Thor>

Terra Atlantus
                Nou Ani Anqueatus
                Ego Indeo Dormata

Comment

This idea would be so painful for so many people, who fought in WW2. So, please don't write such things! Thanks.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

If anyone had any doubts about if SG1 had jumped the shark, as soon as they stepped through the gate and were greeted by a Goauld Hitler I think Daniel himself would go "yep, we passed that shark a loooooong time ago".

Pretty cool sci-fi idea though, kind of like Hellboy with the Rasputin thing.
                    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Its Science Fiction
                      "Fiction"
                      it isnt as if its real, and anyway the Nazis have been portrayed in loads of other Sci-Fi Shows go moan about them this was just a thought so calm down and technically it shouldnt offend anyone unless it was real but its not...

so explain how it could possibly offend anyone, i also said sorry at the end of my first post incase it did somehow offend anyone but i dont see how it could.

<Supreme-Commander-Thor>

Terra Atlantus
                      Nou Ani Anqueatus
                      Ego Indeo Dormata

Comment

I'm not offended by your Nazigate idea, no, just not particularly interested. I've seen more than enough TV about the Nazi era, both fiction and non-fiction. Visiting a couple of the death camps in Europe rounded the subject off for me. I don't want to overwrite the images those places left me with.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by <Supreme-Commander-Thor> View Post
                          Its Science Fiction
                          "Fiction"
                          it isnt as if its real, and anyway the Nazis have been portrayed in loads of other Sci-Fi Shows go moan about them this was just a thought so calm down and technically it shouldnt offend anyone unless it was real but its not...

so explain how it could possibly offend anyone, i also said sorry at the end of my first post incase it did somehow offend anyone but i dont see how it could.

<Supreme-Commander-Thor>
                          Sorry, but where do you live? I will say a special, painful example. What will the Americans think, if I say that the Pearl Harbour was only an UFO invasion? Do you see the connection between this and your story? If you are European than you should know how many millions died because of this events. I think it's shameful that game creators or book writers can image their monster's origin from the Nazi time. It happened only 62 years ago and there are veterans, retired people, who told stories about this. This is the reality. You should respect at least the victims, so don't make scifi jokes about Nazis, Hitler, Holocaust. This is not funny and you will open the wounds. There are so many hate between folks nowadays too, because the childrens and grandchildren will never forget the past of their family. We should learn from our grandparent's stories and not to re-write it to agree with a scifi show. So you can write fan fictions, but I hope it will never happen in a TV-series.
                          Last edited by Platschu; 16 February 2007, 01:47 AM.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Personally I think that you're exagerating quite a bit. I helped out at a retirement home not to long ago (I'm in England by the way) and there were many old war vetrans there. All of which had lost both family and friends in the war. And yet it was not difficult for them to talk about in the least. I actually asked a number of them wht they thought of things like computer games which trivialised the war as well as occasionaly on tv. While I got a couple of mixed opinions the majority said they didn't mind providing future generations understood how terrible it was. Besides it's hardly uncommon for there to be fiction about the Nazis surviving. Take the season 4 opener for Enterprise for example. The Nazis had won the war thanks to evil time traveling aliens. Was anyone offended by that? As for the pearl harbour thing well I don't think anyone would take ofence at it. They'd just think you were a bit strange. Everyone knows that Hitler is dead. He's not trying to say otherwise. He's just come up with an original fan fiction that while has flaws sounds fairly interesting. What's wrong with that? I can't imagine it would offend ayone becaause people know it isn't real.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Thanks for that P-90_117 and yeah we all know Hitler is dead, and if we dont then we can go see his charred remains at whatever museum it is that has them...

Anyway is it not possible that the Germans could have found another hidden ship with a canopic jar like Osiris did, then he could be taken as a host and get off of the planet to go raise the Third Reich in the stars lol

Another idea is that he could still be alive on Earth as a Goa'uld host like Seth was in the episode Seth lol slowly raising an army and could try to overthrow the SGC...

By the way i was using "Could still be alive on Earth" as Sci-Fi im not suggesting he is still alive on Earth in real life lol.

<Supreme-Commander-Thor>

Terra Atlantus
                              Nou Ani Anqueatus
                              Ego Indeo Dormata

Comment

Working...
                              X