This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPMs In Atlantis

wen the Atlantians were resident in Atlantis How many ZPMs were at there disposal ???

The Lantians left three ZPMs when they evacuated to Earth, all were depleted in the course of holding back seawater over 10,000 years.

The crew of the Tria had one ZPM at their disposal, which was used to power the city.

Comment

actually they made quite alot since i theorizing that they didnt have naquada has a secondary power source in the PG

they made 5 from the note in before i sleep, the 3 from atlantis, the tria, the one the genii had but was depleted long ago, the brotherhood one and the childhood ends one but they might of been part of the note that came along with the old weir.

and i think others i might of missed
      sigpic

Comment

I reckon there must have been loads all over the galaxy. Somewhere there must be a place to create new zpms. Possibly even in atlantis and they just havn't found it yet. I reckon they also must have taken many zpm's with them when they left for earth. Afterall they needed a power source when they got back there plus I kind of assume that the one found in mobeius was just a spare which is why Ra didn't know what it was since it wasn't connected to anything.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by flying haggis View Post
          wen the Atlantians were resident in Atlantis How many ZPMs were at there disposal ???
          My guess would be: a lot.

Comment

i would guess thousands all scattered all over the place they just havent found them and it would make sence if there was a lab in atlantis to make them.

Comment

well since leaving the ori galaxy they must have a zpm making machine on atlantis since they had to flee far away from the ori has possible
              sigpic

Comment

there won't be a fixed amount - that would require identifying all locations and where they are and why they're there. its possible the manufacturing plant no longer exists for whatever reason - remember, atlantis pretty much only survived because it was shielded and hidden.

but yeah, there would be a lot - after all, there's a few lying around protecting primitives. if they were rare, they'd have been held for only the most demanding tasks.
                Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Atlantis' shield powered by one ZPM under siege from ten Hive ships and their cruisers would deplete within days.

The Siege 10,000 years ago lasted for 100 years. I think it's pretty safe to say they had quite a lot of ZPMs back then.

Comment

I wonder how long it would take to make a working ZPM
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Not sure how true this is but in my opinion the ZPM's were made by the Ancients so therefore in Atlantis there must be somewere or something that makes them or is able to produce them if the right elements are add etc. As i'm sure they couldn;t just pop down to the local planet and buy a few off some other race as these are meant to be the all powerful ancients or at least thats what were led to believe.

So it would make sense that they would have a near unlimited supply as long as they had the supplies to make them but thats just me i could be totally wrong in how they are made or were they came from but off what i think i feel it could be near limitless as there must besomething that makes them and all it would need would be power.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1989 View Post
                        Not sure how true this is but in my opinion the ZPM's were made by the Ancients so therefore in Atlantis there must be somewere or something that makes them or is able to produce them if the right elements are add etc. As i'm sure they couldn;t just pop down to the local planet and buy a few off some other race as these are meant to be the all powerful ancients or at least thats what were led to believe.

So it would make sense that they would have a near unlimited supply as long as they had the supplies to make them but thats just me i could be totally wrong in how they are made or were they came from but off what i think i feel it could be near limitless as there must besomething that makes them and all it would need would be power.
                        i still think theres a processing plant somewhere.......and i dont want that crap saying "ITS OFFWORLD ON AN ANCIENT OUTPOST" if they say that ill be like "but werent all the worlds gone and only Atlantis remained? HA GOT YA GIVE ME A ZPM PLANT IN ATLANTIS".....................yeah something like that.......but it needs to be not TOO convenient but convenient enough not to be like "oh yay we got screwed over again by a highly evolved evil race........now what?"
                        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

i have an idea and for those of you who haven't seen season 3 yet dont look. by the way if someone has suggested this already then dont mind me i just usually put my comment then read through others.

Spoiler:
                          they should just beam them out of asuras. if they can scan asuras then beam them out that would be cool.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Orion View Post
                            i have an idea and for those of you who haven't seen season 3 yet dont look. by the way if someone has suggested this already then dont mind me i just usually put my comment then read through others.

Spoiler:
                            they should just beam them out of asuras. if they can scan asuras then beam them out that would be cool.
                            That would be a good idea!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                              I wonder how long it would take to make a working ZPM
                              maybe they were rechargeable
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X