X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden Ancient Vault ((Spoilers))

Spoiler:
    In Bad Guys they go in search for the hidden ancient vault of all their treasures and weapons etc... you think that this find could be a turning tide in the war against the Ori? maybe find a nice cache of ships,weapons,armors etc... to combat the Ori? it seems like Daniel is taking a more active approach to discovering the ancient vault it was kinda on the shelf for a while until now. what do you think?

Originally posted by Gelasius View Post
    Spoiler:
    In Bad Guys they go in search for the hidden ancient vault of all their treasures and weapons etc... you think that this find could be a turning tide in the war against the Ori? maybe find a nice cache of ships,weapons,armors etc... to combat the Ori? it seems like Daniel is taking a more active approach to discovering the ancient vault it was kinda on the shelf for a while until now. what do you think?
    accrding to the details about the first dvd movie
    Spoiler:

there will have to travel to the ori galaxy to egt a wepon that will finally beat the ori
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I just had to click the button Curses! Spoiled again!

Comment

well the gouald likely took them and copied the tech and then destroyed them

since there was gouald artifacts there
        sigpic

Comment

Something i didnt get when i watched it was, the planet they went to was that actually the planet with the ancient vault or was it a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
            Something i didnt get when i watched it was, the planet they went to was that actually the planet with the ancient vault or was it a different one.
            like i said the gouald must of been there and took whatever and then left them poeple lived there since and i think they moved everthing in the mesuem from the pyramid including the gate
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
              Its never explained so I guess whatever is said is speculation at this point. I mean it wouldnt be the first time when humanity was lead to coordinates to an ancient treasury trove and there was nothing there. Colonel Simmons of the NID was given coordinates to a planet with Ancient weapons and when they reached, there was nothing there. So could possibly be a wrong planet or could possibly be that the Goa'uld had taken what they wanted from the world.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Daniel seems to believe that the discovered evidence is enough to actively search this out, i think daniel believes there is an ancient cache of weapons and technology, it only makes sense before ascension to do so. personally i think its on earth somewhere or around there, we just haven't discovered it yet. It could possibly be well hidden in a cloak or a phase shift device like merlins either way in my opinion there is a storage of ancient tech and weapons, just need to find it. And if we do i think it would be great to see an armada of ancient ships and weapons, and technology in the hands of the Tauri. now all we gotta do is bring atlantis back to earth but best guess atlantis would stay in pegasus to fight the wraith,asurans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gelasius View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Daniel seems to believe that the discovered evidence is enough to actively search this out, i think daniel believes there is an ancient cache of weapons and technology, it only makes sense before ascension to do so. personally i think its on earth somewhere or around there, we just haven't discovered it yet. It could possibly be well hidden in a cloak or a phase shift device like merlins either way in my opinion there is a storage of ancient tech and weapons, just need to find it. And if we do i think it would be great to see an armada of ancient ships and weapons, and technology in the hands of the Tauri. now all we gotta do is bring atlantis back to earth but best guess atlantis would stay in pegasus to fight the wraith,asurans.
                  well i think in 'prometheus' when he reporters high jacked it, they mentioned about going to the coordinates of great weapons and tech written i think on a tablet, but they got lost and then the asgard were there

if the anceints did leave a huge stash of tech and weapons on earth then it be great

i would wanna be like 'national treasure' with nicolas cage
                  something similar to that like the gouald trying to solve puzzles against them and that
                  sigpic

Comment

It will be found in the last episode of this series.

It will lead sg1 getting trapped in the time field, spend fifty years their living out their lives. studying the technology and so fourth. Find a way to escape and reverse their ageing and return back to earth with weapons and technology to save the galaxy and their memory of the events will stay intact so they will be able to used i.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                      like i said the gouald must of been there and took whatever and then left them poeple lived there since and i think they moved everthing in the mesuem from the pyramid including the gate
                      But who's to say they even found said Ancient 'stash'. Since nearly every other ancient stuff we have come accross was after either being 'phased', beamed', mind fraked with the head grabber..

Comment

Working...
                      X