No announcement yet.

The Son Also Rises (318)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who thought the cat could be cylon? hah.. would be a great discuise and could sneak around all sorts of places a human would look suspicious in.
    great, ep, the creepy lawyer is good.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedShock View Post
      This was a good episode...I finally caught up with the whole series, and in retrospect the only thing that bothered me in this particular show was that Bill Adama couldn't see, during all this time STILL, that Lee has/had feelings for Starbuck. Too busy pining over Roslin to notice maybe? lol.
      it's been a while since i watched that scene in detail but i don't think he was blined to it. He was just trying to tell lee that he wasn't the only one hurting. Afterall adama loved kara like a daughter.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

This is completely random, but I think I only just noticed that Katee's name was cut from the credits for this ep- that there's simply a blank space where it should be. Was it like this for the on-air version? (I could have sworn it wasn't) Would have thought that I'd have spotted that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          This is completely random, but I think I only just noticed that Katee's name was cut from the credits for this ep- that there's simply a blank space where it should be. Was it like this for the on-air version? (I could have sworn it wasn't) Would have thought that I'd have spotted that.....
          It was, as far as I can recall. A far cry from SGA, where Carson's name was kept up until the end of the season. Which I thought was kind of distasteful, ironically.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
          X