• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty Hands (316)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    DIRTY HANDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 316

When the workers at the fuel refinery threaten a work stoppage, the Admiral sends Chief Tyrol in to get things flowing again. Baltar sows dissention in the fleet by publishing a personal manifesto.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:58 PM.

Interesting

Comment

This was a great episode that featured more about how the fleet actually worked. I really liked the underclass theme that was focused upon in the episode. I always like seeing the different ships and I am glad that Tyrol became a player for the people as the leader of the Union. I can see it from many different sides and I hope some of those people who may not want to do the crappy jobs do it. It is not fair that some people are given all the hard jobs and they should be distributed as evenly as possible.

Comment

Another great ep!

Scariest part was that Baltar's arguements were very persuasive. Is that guy ever dangerous, it was about time we saw more of his intellectual side again.

Anyway, more of the Chief! It was about time that the whole, who does the crappy jobs issue got addressed- I just wish we had the oppertunity to actually see Tori, Laura, etc. take their turn to do those jobs.

And loved that Seelix got promoted!

Comment

In short, a terrific episode.

I'm pretty sure that Baltar's story of being from a poor farming family on Aerelon is true, since it's part of his official Sky One biography, except that he was Sagittaron according to the biography. That must have been changed. Also, I think that short of a linguist only a native speaker could put on an accent that convincing, and Baltar has shown no signs of being a linguistic expert.

Comment

A better episode, not great but decent

Comment

its about time they adressed the ''who does the crappy jobs'' issue

and the tillium plant reminded me so much of how industrial revolution factories where run it isnt even funny (right down to the kid loosing his thumb or what ever he lost)

I also liked the Baltar back story(if it was true) and my god his sounded so different when he started talking in that accent

and next week is the big episode... damn this season has gone by fast

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                I also liked the Baltar back story(if it was true) and my god his sounded so different when he started talking in that accent

and next week is the big episode... damn this season has gone by fast
                That accent was an amazing "holy crap" moment- James did a great job with it!

Did SCI-FI viewers get a preview for next week? And if so, what was in it? We didn't get one!

Comment

I loved this episode! It also renewed my hatred for Roslin, and my love for Baltar. I'm a huge fan of the episodes that focus on the fleet, dynamics within it, and the fact that there can be rifts within humanity so the only danger isn't from the cylons.
                  Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                  The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi

Comment

Preview - Starbuck is having nightmares and that Cylon that kidnapped her is comnig for her!

it was a fine episode, I wasn't falling sleep like the last few. I would have loved it if Cheif stood up to Adama and Cally was killed and it started a civil war.

Best episode of the month, but boy that isn't saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                      Preview - Starbuck is having nightmares and that Cylon that kidnapped her is comnig for her!
                      Awsome! I am sooo excited for next week.

As for Roslin, she had a point that parents need to be teaching their children the trades- it's vital. But of course I think Chief was right in the respect that no one should be tied to a job just because their parents had it. The compromises that they reached at the end made a lot of sense.

Comment

Now this was a good Tyrol-centric ep. It shows him off in best form, shows the struggles of the "underclass" and gives us a different flavor on the Fleet than what we usually get.

Comment

What was the name of Baltar's book?

Comment

My Triumphs, My Mistakes, by Gaius Baltar.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                              My Triumphs, My Mistakes, by Gaius Baltar.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X