No announcement yet.

Par Avion (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scene where eyepatch guy lists why they weren't on the list made me think of the Wizard of Oz.
    "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by g8torgurl View Post
      [I]

Ok, I totally agree with you there! I also remember earlier on in an earlier season, there was a Claire episode, and she had just discovered she was pregnant, and she told her boyfriend, and complained that her mother would be mad at her, and she didn't want to go home to see her or something (I dont remember exactly the quote, i'll find it and inform you all). THIS scene was after her mother was veggi-fied, but she's talking as if she's not dead...
      i dont think thats a continuity error- that scene where clare told her comatose mother that she was pregnant makes it seem that clare was still hanging on to hope that her mother would be ok and was listening

Comment

Great episode.With a Show like Lost you have to be patient.There will be no quick answers.That should have been obvious from the start of the Show.I cannot wait until Jack and Claire find out there Brother and Sister.The last scene was classic.I think Jack is going along with the Others for now to protect Juliet and Locke wants to destroy the Sub because he does not want to leave the Island.

Comment

Awesome episode. That's what? Two or three major revelations in as many episodes? Amazing.

I don't know why, but i'm really beginning to like Tom. He doesn't seem nearly as up-himself as the others. (pun not intended) I have to be honest and say I look forward to the next Jack episode to see what's happened since they moved back... Not nearly as much as i want to know what the hell Locke is doing though.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Jack is probaly brainwashed, atleast I hope, it was a good pisode, I have to say though while disturbing the image of patches dying was i thought it was cool

Comment

I too will be eager to see what is up with Jack. could be his way of playing along...but...then again...Jack is very much different than most of the other Losties...he has always seemed to have a "better than thou" attitude about him...maybe he is alot more like his father than he cares to realize. It will be interesting to see his reaction as well as Claire's when they realize they are half siblings. Dont know what the hell is going on with Locke. I suspect there is also more to him than meets the eye. all in all, a fabulous episode. too bad I will be traveling to Vancouver on Wed when it airs in the usa. damm.

Comment

Oh, yeah, they know where this show's going.

Lost is back.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                  Jack is probaly brainwashed, atleast I hope, it was a good pisode, I have to say though while disturbing the image of patches dying was i thought it was cool
                  I both hope and not hope that Jack was brainwashed. I not hope because brainwashing is such a cliche, but there really isn't any other explanation as to why he's happily playing catch with Tom a few days after staring at each other at gunpoint.

I agree that Tom seems to be the Other I want to punch the least (and I'm including Juliet in that statement, but it may just be the way the actress's face is constructed), but I have no idea what's going on there.

The critics of this show are right; if the characters actually acted like normal people WOULD act in their situations, they'd be off the Island by now.
                  Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                  I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                  What have these years left to me?
                  Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

I don't think Jack is brainwashed. He did make a deal with Ben, in exchange for saving his life, he would send Jack home. There is no reason for him to run. By staying with the Others, he's insuring he gets what he worked for.
                    I think Locke only seems as stupid as he wants you to think. He destroyed their only means of comunicating with the outside world, but he also destroyed the Others only means of communicating outside the island (that we know of). He also has C4 for some "negotiation leverage" if you will, with the Others.
                    The "Claire/Jack" relationship was something I myself didn't see coming but really should have.
                    I agree now, Lost has finally got back on track.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack made a deal with Ben and Jack is a man of his word. The deal most likely says that Jack won't try anything stupid and in return Ben keeps his promise of eventually taking him home. Locke is going to try to leverage some answers to some of the mysteries of the island, but I doubt we'll learn all that much. As for the Jack/Claire relationship, I did think the voice at the door to Claire's home in an episode from last season sounded much like Jack's father, but I never put it together. It really makes sense now.

I'm hoping the show starts answering some questions here shortly, because so far, I haven't seen anything I couldn't deduce from prior episodes and given an hour to think about them. I think Lost is a great show, but does drag a bit. On a more positive note, the Hurley episode recently was the best filler episode of any show I have seen in a long...long...long while.

Comment

Loved this episode. Could see the Claire/Jack connection coming from Season 2's "Two for the Road".

I liked Claire's idea re the birds and her note was poetic. It won't do any good though.

I'm glad that Claire now knows about Desmond seeing the future at times and his conviction that Charlie is doomed to die any time. At least Charlie can confide his feelings to her now.

My man Locke is very stange this season. You can't really put a finger on him. He's got his own agenda and is just along for the ride with Kate and Sayid. I think Locke's mighty curious about The Others and what they may have in mind for him.

I was surprised when Locke pushed Patches through the security/force field thing. He was so calm about it too.

Comment

Working...
                        X