No announcement yet.

Tricia Tanaka Is Dead (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Hurley happy and having some fun. its about time we had a lighter episode!

was it just me...or did anyone get a vibe from Sawyer that maybe he is making the wrong decision regarding Kate? he kept looking at all the couples together as he swilled his brews...looking kinda melancholy? what a putz...go and drown your woes in old piss warm beer. I agree with Thermonuclearboy when he said he is some kind of redneck savant..... awww poor Sawyer got his heart broken and he's too manly to let his feeling show a bit..... he doesn't need anyone... although I wouldn't kick him outta bed for leaving crumbs!
    Last edited by cindyz; 01 March 2007, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post

the song in the van going down the hill was spot on PERFECTION
      that was my fave part of the ep.

i know that it's frustrating that more questions come than answers, but i think this is one of THE best written shows on tv right now. just take the scene above (my fave); superbly directed and filmed. there's characters on the show that aren't my faves, but i've *never* seen an episode yet that wasn't wonderfully written and directed and acted.

*applauds 'lost' and it's ppl in front and behind the camera*

here's to striving for excellence! and achieving it!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Nice fun ep... lightened the mood of the show well and a million times better than last weeks!

Oh... and it was nice to see Cheech again - not seen him in anything for ages...

Comment

Dang Hurley's chicken shack got by a meteor, I guess he didn't have Sprint (green for whoever gets that joke). And I just love the name of the episode.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

This was a fun episode. Definitely needed after all the tension the last few weeks.

Nice to see Sawyer and Kate welcomed back to the group. Wonderful to see Sawyer having fun with the guys. He really needs to get the chip off his shoulder as far as Kate's concerned though. She tried to make up and he's not gonna have it. And just because she wants to rescue Jack doesn't mean she doesn't care about Sawyer. I'd be mad if somebody didn't want to rescue Jack.

I agree that this was right up there with the "golf" episode. One of my favorites.
            sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode a lot.

I've been trying to get back into "Lost" after nearly abandoning it last season. And it's been a struggle. So much Sawyer/Kate/Jack angst, the usual lack of answers, little to nothing on the original characters. (Although I rather liked Juliet's backstory.)

But this episode *really* reminded me why I liked the show so much in the first season. Sawyer was great when he gets to interact with the guys. I cracked up when he called Charlie "Jiminy Cricket". Sawyer is indeed a much better character when he's not constantly hoisting that chip onto his shoulder.

Hurley was fun as usual and Cheech playing his dad was an inspired bit of casting. Jin was very sweet trying to pick up English and great fun to see him interacting with Hurley and the guys again. Even morose "convined he's going to die" Charlie was fun in this one. It just left me with a good feeling after I watched it - haven't had one of those episodes in awhile.

I was wondering if Kate might possibly be going to find Mira Furlan's character (whose name escapes me at the moment). And Yay! there she was she was at the end. I'm looking forward to their attempt to rescue Jack.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Do you think we can discount everything that the fortune teller said? The thing about a war coming for instance? I mean I know she was faking but a "faking" fortune teller was right in an earlier episode.

Comment

Spoiler:

Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                    Spoiler:

Brilliant.
                    Indeed.
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode. I think Hurley's are the most interesting of all and the most fun.
                      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

locke is the most interesting, but hurley is the most fun. gotta love it.

Comment

I loved this week's ep, it was about time they lightened the frak up and got back to the people on the beach! Cheech Marin as Hurley's dad was perfect and I loved the whole boy-bonding-over-car thing that Hurley, Charlie, Jin & Sawyer had.

When they finally got that old hippie van going & were cruising around the field, the looks on their faces were just perfect and the music was just right (what was that song that kept playing, I have heard it before but can't remember the name or the band).

Comment

I've been watching lost from th ebeginning and I love it and thought let's sneak in GW's lost threads this ep was great ! they always have something that makes you jump or say like: wow!
                            love this show!

Comment

OMG! I'm so behind.
                              I watch a lot of TV via DVD and just haven't caught up with s3 LOST yet. shame on me

As others mentioned (over a year ago) it's gotten all angst-y and I'm not liking the tension. This episode was a much needed comic injection!

Loved it when Hurley walks up to Charlie, smack him around a bit and says "....look death in the face and say whatever dude"

Comment

So-so episode but I loved seeing Hurley, Sawyer, Jin and Charlie having such a great time with the van.

Comment

Working...
                                X