Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Never to soon to start a thread!
    just ordered my ticket please let me be in the 1st 300 so I can go to the meet & greet.

It was so annoying at P2 to be stood outside!!!!

http://www.wolfevents.de/catalognew/...x&cPath=4_1_31
    sigpic

Ooh...I think I may just have to book that now....no! I will hold out until I know I can afford it! Or at least until tomorrow....

Comment

LOL, I'm the same. I went on it before - just to make sure I remembered my password - and was thisclose to clicking 'Confirm.' Then I thought it might be a good idea to get some money in the bank before taking more out.

Starbird, I never made the M&G either, but I took the time to have a nice long shower and get ready, all the while getting random texts from the girls who were downstairs, lol.

Comment

I'm so tempted but really shouldn't until I have a job again LOL.

Comment

Got mine yesterday, am just hoping like Starbird that i'm in the 1st 300. *Fingers crossed*

Comment

you can tell from what you paid if you have a meet and greet ticket cause the non meet and greet tickets are more expensive (yeah i dont get that either lol)

i think if you paid £87.50 you have meet and greet (i know the prices went up for tickets bought for sg12 onwards...)

ive not personally bought mine yet, waiting till pay day me thinks lol

Comment

It says on the site that the price will go up after the first 300 are sold, but that if you get one at the lower rate that doesn't necessarily guarantee you one of the first 300.

Comment

I caved in and bought mine today. *prays she has MnG ticket*

Comment

Hehehehehe, bought mine this morning. Guess I'm definitely coming to England now.

Comment

I just bought mine! London here I come!!!!!

sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

I bought my ticket yesterday - i must be mad!
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I wish we could see how many tickets had been bought. i want to buy but should i spend money i dont have...
                        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Brought mine the other day. AFAIK they sold around a 100-ish at P2 but I should imagine that anyone who has brought theirs likely is in the first 300. After all, I brought mine for P2 in Sept and was only 378...
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

Bought mine last week... I was going to wait till payday but couldn't stand the stress and the fear of missing out on MnG any longer and got hubby to pay on his credit card!
                            sigpic

Comment

Caved! Just bought mine. *hugs O/D*

Originally posted by BlueBanrigh
                              Hehehehehe, bought mine this morning. Guess I'm definitely coming to England now.
                              Vegas, BABY! Wait, wrong trip.

... London, BABY!
                              Last edited by SallyLizzie; 22 February 2007, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X