Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi.. Long time watcher, first time poster..:)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.. Long time watcher, first time poster..:)

Hi All,

Finally, after obsessing about this show, I sat there and thought, hey why dont I get on a forum that way I can talk about it all the time!!
    I've watched the show since it started, first with my dad when I was younger, and now Ive been watching it Religously with my boyfriend.
    I love all of the characters, I was a little reluctant to accept Ben Browder on the show after Richard Dean Anderson left but I warmed up to him eventually. I dont know why but it was hard not watching it without Jack there to well, be Jack. I love Daniel, I have ever since the beginning, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that...
    I love that they got Vala back into the main cast. I loved the episode Promethus Unbound that she did, and the relationship between her and Daniel is hilarious!!!
    I have so many favorite episodes that my boyfriend and I watch over and over again. Its gotta be Window of Oppurtunity, Matter of Time, Foothold, Grace, Death Knell, mannn there are loads of awesome episodes, I love both the ones where Jack get the knowledge of the Ancients downloaded into his head, I LOVE Ba'al, I think he is the the best Gould so far, hes funny and witty and I dunno hes great to watch. Oh.. of course the 200th episode, I mean come on the Farscape spoof was awesome, and the entire 9th season I have loved. I want Jack and Sam get together already and I want Daniel and Vala to get together too.. theres just so much sexual tension there, they just need to do it.
    Anyways.... thanks for letting me gush about the show...Its fantastic!!

Katie

Welcome! Im a noob my self. My dad and I have also watched it from the start and we still do lol... Though Heroes keeps us busy now while we wait for the new stuff to come out...

Comment

Hi and welcome to the board.
      The welcome thread is here.
      Faqs and rules are on the top.
      The unofficial FAQ is here. (I like this one)
      Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by katielovesdaniel View Post
        Hi All,

Finally, after obsessing about this show, I sat there and thought, hey why dont I get on a forum that way I can talk about it all the time!!
        I've watched the show since it started, first with my dad when I was younger, and now Ive been watching it Religously with my boyfriend.
        I love all of the characters, I was a little reluctant to accept Ben Browder on the show after Richard Dean Anderson left but I warmed up to him eventually. I dont know why but it was hard not watching it without Jack there to well, be Jack. I love Daniel, I have ever since the beginning, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that...
        I love that they got Vala back into the main cast. I loved the episode Promethus Unbound that she did, and the relationship between her and Daniel is hilarious!!!
        I have so many favorite episodes that my boyfriend and I watch over and over again. Its gotta be Window of Oppurtunity, Matter of Time, Foothold, Grace, Death Knell, mannn there are loads of awesome episodes, I love both the ones where Jack get the knowledge of the Ancients downloaded into his head, I LOVE Ba'al, I think he is the the best Gould so far, hes funny and witty and I dunno hes great to watch. Oh.. of course the 200th episode, I mean come on the Farscape spoof was awesome, and the entire 9th season I have loved. I want Jack and Sam get together already and I want Daniel and Vala to get together too.. theres just so much sexual tension there, they just need to do it.
        Anyways.... thanks for letting me gush about the show...Its fantastic!!

Katie
        Hey and Welcome! I would have said pretty much the same thing! Lol i agree with all of that
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to GW katielovesdaniel.

Do you watch Altantis too?
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Hey and Welcome to the forum!

I'd have to agree with everything you just said! Its a fantastic series!
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Welcome all
              sigpic

Comment

I love Atlantis too!! Ive only watched the 1st season so far, and a few of the second as it just came on in Canada. I love McKay, when he was on SG-1 man... FUNNY!! I cant wait to see more crossovers, I know Jack goes to Atlantis with Woosley.
                I really like Ford, so I hope he comes back and I;ve liked Ronin since the first episode he was in. I dont like that they have military presence now, its not the same I like when Sheppard was in charge of the military crap.
                But Ya atlantis is fantastic. I was so happy that Daniel finally got to go in Season 10. He was so happy too.
                Anyways I should get back to work!!

Comment

Welcome

This is the place to 'gush'!

Comment

Welcome to the board.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Hi welcome, i am quite new as well, this forum is ace and if i could id be on here 24/7.

Happy posting
                      sigpic

Comment

WELCOME TO OUR LAND OF HAPPINESS.

And just to ruin things, you are aware that SG-1 ends forever in about 4 eps, right?
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

So long as you enjoy talking about Stargate, and respect other people's opinions, you'll like this forum.

And remember... some of the Stargate writers and cast read this forum, so mind your Ps and Qs. And welcome to GateWorld!
                          Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                            And just to ruin things, you are aware that SG-1 ends forever in about 4 eps, right?
                            Spoil-sport. You're forgetting (or ignoring) the two SG-1 movies (possibly more in the future). And the SG-1 character crossing over to Atlantis for it's fourth season (plus other possible crossovers). And the third Stargate TV series in development.

And don't forget the re-runs of SG-1's 200+ episodes! That's a lot of classic adventures to enjoy time and time again.
                            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                              Spoil-sport. You're forgetting (or ignoring) the two SG-1 movies (possibly more in the future). And the SG-1 character crossing over to Atlantis for it's fourth season (plus other possible crossovers). And the third Stargate TV series in development.

And don't forget the re-runs of SG-1's 200+ episodes! That's a lot of classic adventures to enjoy time and time again.
                              lol I'm just making the people awares of the dangers of life without SG-1.....can humanity survive??
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X