Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i would be disappointed if there didn't bicky and argue like Rodney and carson did in the past.

and you know if Rodney is even the slightest bit interstated he will find every reason to go see her.
    ITA 100% he will find all kinds of illnesses and injuries to see her I am sure.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Well, it had to happen. Every other conceivable pairing is already out there.

*thinks*

Wait a minute, is there a Chuck/Rodney slash thread yet? And if not, why not?!
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Lol : "adds Spunky/McKeller to ship list"

Aahaaha you want to guess what are my ships on my ship list!!!! well there's no need really, cause that's easy...

Go Spunky/McKeller/RodKeller... What's Dr Keller's firstname by the way ?

Comment

keller doens't have one yet
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Maybe it's Chucky ???

GOOO CHUCK !!!!!!!!!!
            GO MCKAY + DR CHUCKY KELLER => CHPUNKY ROCKS

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              ITA 100% he will find all kinds of illnesses and injuries to see her I am sure.
              ya i would hope that the writers play that part a little bit it would make for a few funny episodes.

Comment

Yes Atlantis needs more humor eps not just usual Shep/Rodney banter for comic relief. I would love to see a WOO ep with Rodney I think Rodney would be soo funny during Ground Hog Day
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Well I read JM Blog and he told us her name

Mel writes: “What is Dr. Keller's first name?”

Answer: Jennifer.
                  I think Rodney and Jenny sound good together I hope she has spunk I know Rodney does so I can call them Spunky
                  sigpic

Comment

interesting article

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41871

Wonder if it is Rodney they are talking about if it is you called it Pharaoh Atem
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope it is...I would really like to see her have a crush on Rodney... maybe have Rodeny NOT LIKE her at first. What do you guys think? I would love to see bickering--leading to some SUPER cute scenes... I want to see their relationship grow during S4!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I just hope if that's the direction they are going in Rodney with Jennifer I just hope she has spunk someone who can hold her own in an arguement with him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Staite is "fabulous," executive producer Robert C. Cooper said in an interview on the show's Vancouver, Canada, set over the weekend. Other cast members hinted that Keller may develop a romantic relationship with one of the other characters and will become friends with Carter.
                          jumps up and down YAY i could finally called soemthing right on stargate i really want this realionship to happen

thanks for the article

Comment

it would be great of rodney and jennifer do have something jewel and david are good friends you know that there would have fun

Comment

just wondering if there's any other McKay Keller shippers out there I feel like there's been an interesting chemistry there so far.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mckeller View Post
                                just wondering if there's any other McKay Keller shippers out there I feel like there's been an interesting chemistry there so far.
                                Hmm, I am a slasher gal myself and I also think Keller is a little on the young side for Rodney but if it was a choice between Keller and Brown.... Keller is the better choice imho. I think out of all the canon females he could be involved with Keller makes a lot of sense.

I still think Teyla has a thing for Rodney though.

Comment

Working...
                                X