Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Teyla/Wraith Queen Thread (s3 spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Teyla/Wraith Queen Thread (s3 spoilers)

Well, since it seems to be the trend this season, here I present a sparkling new thread. We must fight for true love! The Teyla/wraith queen ship makes us wish she wasn't evil.

Why? because they slip into each other's mind when they least expect it. So true see Submersion for proof.

Plus they had actual interaction, right there we pwn all other ships or at least the ships that haven't interacted.

Well kiddies ship away.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

*omfg* tuv wuv and all that, their love is SO canon (and can only be rivaled by Sheppard/Wraith queen). Look at them, they take 'no need for words' to a whole new level.

Comment

I WAS SO WAITING FOR THIS THREAD OMFG! Now my life is complete. FTW

<3
      livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
        *omfg* tuv wuv and all that, their love is SO canon. Look at them, they take 'no need for words' to a whole new level.
        OMG, I love this thread, I have tears in my eyes from the perfection of this relationship/all the laughing. About time for a thread like this.

I saw such love there in those Teyla/Wraith scenes in Submersion, a chemistry that can't be denied. I suspect something more will happen next time they meet.
        Last edited by Celcool; 11 February 2007, 02:38 PM.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by i found forever View Post
          I WAS SO WAITING FOR THIS THREAD OMFG! Now my life is complete. FTW

<3
          My life was complete when I saw the almost instant connection of love they had. ZOMG Teyla felt her before she saw her. LOVE, I tell you LOVE.
          sigpic

Comment

I suspect something more will happen.
            SUSPECT? GEEZ. I'm way ahead of you. I'm SURE.

My life was complete when I saw the almost instant connection of love they had. ZOMG Teyla felt her before she saw her. LOVE, I tell you LOVE.
            Indeed! I mean, how can you deny the connection? They're constantly in each other's mind OMFG! LOVES.
            livejournal * fanfiction

Comment

*slips away from writing speech*

ZOMG CANON OTP

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Indeed! I mean, how can you deny the connection? They're constantly in each other's mind OMFG! LOVES.
                They don't even need to touch, they can have mind blowing mind-sex, the OTP that pwns all other OTPs, but we must keep Sheppard away from them because he wants to get between them, and ruin their beyond perfect connection. I don't know what I'd do if this gets ruined, why do tptb have to torture us this way?, WHY?!. *criez*

Comment

It was your fault you left us unmoderated. We needed you

Totally canon, connection=canon.

Look their love is so showing.

Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 11 February 2007, 02:53 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

And here I was, thinking I was the only one to notice this mind-blowing connection they have. Thought I was alone in this. I'm glad I found fellow believers!! Teyla/Wraith queen all the way!!

Ruined_puzzle
                    , gorgeous pics there, what a proof of their love, you can so see it in their eyes!!
                    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

We have proof now, they've looked at each other's eyes, in t.v land that means they're practivally married. *nods*

Comment

LOL! What a great idea did anyone ever make a Weir/AlliesQueen ship thread?

Comment

no. But we need one.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

They don't even need to touch, they can have mind blowing mind-sex, the OTP that pwns all other OTPs, but we must keep Sheppard away from them because he wants to get between them, and ruin their beyond perfect connection. I don't know what I'd do if this gets ruined, why do tptb have to torture us this way?, WHY?!. *criez*
                            aw man, so right. Cept, our OTP pwns even more because they met and touched and OMFG *DIES* I love this ship so much. They do have loads of chemistry. I'm sure the wraith queen will be returning to claim what is hers.

Don't worry about shep. He'll be too busy with me to get in the way of our ship.

And here I was, thinking I was the only one to notice this mind-blowing connection they have
                            WHY YOU HAVE TO SHARE THE LOVE DAMNIT.

no. But we need one.
                            *nods* And we need a Teyla/Marine thread too! I mean WTF EVERYONE NOTICED HOW CANON THEY ARE. OMG Shep and Ronon said themselves the UBER attraction between them. But then, this is the wrong thrad. I'm going ot now.
                            livejournal * fanfiction

Comment

aw man, so right. Cept, our OTP pwns even more because they met and touched and OMFG *DIES* I love this ship so much. They do have loads of chemistry. I'm sure the wraith queen will be returning to claim what is hers.

Don't worry about shep. He'll be too busy with me to get in the way of our ship.
                              Shep's mine wh0re

Touching means that they love each other, and are also married and having wraith/athosian babies
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X