Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I did a search yesterday and I couldn't find one. So, I suspect it doesn't exist. If it does, then 1. I hate the search-function and 2. The mods will just merge the two threads.

Hope that helps.
    thank you very much!
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      Poor FH Just anti-Keller?
      Err... I'm not anti-Keller. Far from...I'm very much Pro-Keller. I just ventured into the anti-thread to read the opposite side. Jewel Staite is one my all-time favorites.
      Last time I met her during a meet & greet at Serenity Cubed, my sister had to pull me out of my own drool. Didn't you know London flooded that weekend. I have no idea what she was talking about on the other side of the table, I was too far gone.

I am, however, anti-season 4 and anti-Carter in Atlantis (not anti-Carter on SG1). At least I'm leaning towards the anti-side of things.

Originally posted by Parisindy
      thank you very much!
      You're welcome.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Err... I'm not anti-Keller. Far from...I'm very much Pro-Keller. I just ventured into the anti-thread to read the opposite side. Jewel Staite is one my all-time favorites.
        Last time I met her during a meet & greet at Serenity Cubed, my sister had to pull me out of my own drool. Didn't you know London flooded that weekend. I have no idea what she was talking about on the other side of the table, I was too far gone.

I am, however, anti-season 4 and anti-Carter in Atlantis (not anti-Carter on SG1). At least I'm leaning towards the anti-side of things.
        AH! Now I get it... I wasn't sure. Jewel is a sweety, isn't she?
        And she seems SOOO much older than she is... I call it "industry maturity"

Comment

Yep those smileys are awesome,i kinda got MrsB hooked on them and now i've created a monster heehee

I don't think that there's a character on SG-1 or Atlantis that i would say i don't like,obviously there's one's i like more than others but i like them all,they've had some of the best actors on Stargate.....well that's just my humble opinion!

Another one other than Keller i would like to see more is Cadman,i liked her...She was funny and she got under Rodney's skin so that's a plus

I never go into the anti threads cause i would just get upset and we can't have that!
          sigpic

Comment

AH! Now I get it... I wasn't sure. Jewel is a sweety, isn't she?
            Jewel is soooooo cute. But that's just my humble opinion.

And I do post in the anti and pro threads, and I can assure we have tons of fun. We seriously don't take ourselves all too serious...there have been some great laughs.

Comment

Hmph,not fair.....I ain't met any of them see, i'm pouting!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Hmph,not fair.....I ain't met any of them see, i'm pouting!
                Don't worry. The only one's I've met so far from Stargate are Don S. Davis and Corin Nemec. While I met Jewel and Morena during Firefly-conventions, and since they are on Stargate that's something extra in which they count too.

Also on the list are Sean Maher, Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau, Gigi Edgley (Chiana in Farscape), Neil Roberts (Charmed season 1), Jonathan Woodward, Christina Hendrickx, Mark Sheppard, Michael Fairman. And soon to meet -> Adam Baldwin.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  There's very little you've said recently that could be considered polite. Certainly not in this thread.
                  dude you got a problem report it to the mods

the rest of you.. have a good day.. and Fh thanks again
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

While I met Jewel and Morena during Firefly-conventions, and since they are on Stargate that's something extra in which they count too.
                    Oh yeah,so it's like a Stargate and Firefly convention rolled into one.....It's the best of both worlds!
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw Linda06 had posted here and thought I'd come in and give my two cents that I think Dr. Keller will be a fabulous addition to the cast and personally
                      Spoiler:
                      pending how they invent her personality, I'm hoping for a romantic attraction between her and Ronon.

And Neelan Liqour, dude your game threads are awesome....Keep it up!

Comment

Oh yeah,so it's like a Stargate and Firefly convention rolled into one.....It's the best of both worlds!
                        Kinda like this one Of course, if we could get Ben and Claudia to a con together again, it'd be like a SG/FS con.
                        *hopes Creation gets Jewel and Nathan to the FF con*

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          I saw Linda06 had posted here and thought I'd come in and give my two cents that I think Dr. Keller will be a fabulous addition to the cast and personally
                          Spoiler:
                          pending how they invent her personality, I'm hoping for a romantic attraction between her and Ronon.

And Neelan Liqour, dude your game threads are awesome....Keep it up!

Thanks, MrsB Although I'm not sure I'd like to see Ronon shipped with anyone it'd be nice to see someone with a relationship outside of work on Atlantis.

Comment

Thanks, MrsB Although I'm not sure I'd like to see Ronon shipped with anyone it'd be nice to see someone with a relationship outside of work on Atlantis.
                            LOL I know what you mean man. But just personally, I think it would be great to see Ronon open up to a woman and if it were to someone who didnt lead a warriors life, the contrast might prove very touching.

But as I said, it depends how they build her personality. We really dont know anything much at all about her character, but I'm sure JS will do a great job of whatever they write for her.

Comment

Kinda like this one Of course, if we could get Ben and Claudia to a con together again, it'd be like a SG/FS con.
                              *hopes Creation gets Jewel and Nathan to the FF con*

YOOHOO MrsB

Oh oh,wouldn't that be so kewl,it'd be a Stargate/Firefly/Farscape convention allllllllll rolled into one! WOOT WOOT,i would be so there!
                              sigpic

Comment

YOOHOO MrsB

Oh oh,wouldn't that be so kewl,it'd be a Stargate/Firefly/Farscape convention allllllllll rolled into one! WOOT WOOT,i would be so there!
                                LOL Hey LINDA ya big nut!!

Linda, do you think Dr. Keller will be made a personality similar to Carsons? Or do you think they will make her more emotional or perhaps more of a physical character? (i.e. learning to fight and defend herself)

Comment

Working...
                                X