Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    I hope Beckett will return and they can work together with Keller.... She can be a very good assistant to Carson
    I concur
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

not to butt in...just looking for info... does anyone know if there is an anti keller thread? I was looking but i couldn't find one?
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

yeah, cos I'm sure here's the best place to ask. genius idea.

Looking forward to Missing with Keller and Teyla trapped offworld. Sounds and looks like a pretty awesome ep

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post

Looking forward to Missing with Keller and Teyla trapped offworld. Sounds and looks like a pretty awesome ep
          was just asking politely... apparently you can't share in the politness
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            not to butt in...just looking for info... does anyone know if there is an anti keller thread? I was looking but i couldn't find one?
            I did a search yesterday and I couldn't find one. So, I suspect it doesn't exist. If it does, then 1. I hate the search-function and 2. The mods will just merge the two threads.

Hope that helps.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That is the one ep i'm looking forward to the most,i'm glad that we're gonna see alot more Teyla in this season,she has been very underused in previous season......But this is the wrong thread to go into that Anywho does anyone know if we'll be seeing quite alot of Keller in S4,i think her and Teyla will get along great and i can't wait to see the interaction between them,especially the ep missing!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, Jewel will be in 8 episodes so we'll know she's there doing stuff. That's good, right.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Well, Jewel will be in 8 episodes so we'll know she's there doing stuff. That's good, right.

Yep,that's very good!
                  sigpic

Comment

I ususally avoid spoilers, so I don't know what is upcoming. Sounds like an AWESOME premise though!
                    (BTW, that first comment may have been "rude" but it was entirely appropriate. :zekenka25: After all, who goes into Ben's thunk thread asking for an "anti-Mitchell thread"? )

Only 8? Well, hopefully, that means she's available for other shows and maybe even more work on Firefly/Serenity.

Comment

Huh what......did i miss the memo.....are doing more firefly or is it just wishful thinking on our part!

(BTW, that first comment may have been "rude" but it was entirely appropriate. :zekenka25: After all, who goes into Ben's thunk thread asking for an "anti-Mitchell thread"? )
                      Yup that is true dude.....ok i'll need to stop hangin around MrsB so much,i'm really beginning to sound like her!

p.s.I think i saw an anti-Keller thread in the season 4 Atlantis thread,i ain't been in it though cause well i think she's a great addition to the cast but i still miss Beckett!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Huh what......did i miss the memo.....are doing more firefly or is it just wishful thinking on our part!

Yup that is true dude.....ok i'll need to stop hangin around MrsB so much,i'm really beginning to sound like her!

p.s.I think i saw an anti-Keller thread in the season 4 Atlantis thread,i ain't been in it though cause well i think she's a great addition to the cast but i still miss Beckett!
                        There's been a thing on the 'net about a Firefly "season 2" that would be completely web-based. So there's a healthy dose of wishful thinking, but it's based on a perfectly valid rumor!

Hey, MrsB rocks so I don't mind. (MrsB votes in my fun and games threads, so I gotta like her. ) And people call me rude all the time 'cause I'm not afraid to speak my mind, so far be it from me to chastise anyone else for doing the same.

I loved Beckett, too, and I'm sure I'll miss the heck outta him next season but I adore Jewel and what I've seen of Keller so far has been GREAT! I'm so torn.

Comment

It was started after it was asked here if there existed such a thread. I ventured in and got scared. Just wanted to read the opposite side. Man, anti's are scary...and I am one too... or at least leaning towards anti.

Comment

I love MrsB too,we get great banter going on in the JT thread,it's a little crazy sometimes!

Ooh,yerssssss,i hope they do make a season 2 even if it is web based!

Well you wouldn't go into a pro Sheppard or pro Teyla thread and ask where the anti thread is now would you unless you have a death wish
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

It is indeed a little inappropriate but I can't agree with the way it was responded to. A simple 'I don't know' would have done the trick. It doesn't need a rude or angry reply.

But that's just my humble opinion.

Comment

It was started after it was asked here if there existed such a thread. I ventured in and got scared. Just wanted to read the opposite side. Man, anti's are scary...and I am one too... or at least leaning towards anti.
                                Poor FH Just anti-Keller? I think a lot of the "anti's" are just negative people in general and yeah, that worries me. If I feel "anti" in any particular area, I usually just avoid posting about it. I don't like the vibes I get from "anti" threads.
                                Feel free to post or just read in here anytime... since it's a positive place.

I love MrsB too,we get great banter going on in the JT thread,it's a little crazy sometimes!

Ooh,yerssssss,i hope they do make a season 2 even if it is web based!

Well you wouldn't go into a pro Sheppard or pro Teyla thread and ask where the anti thread is now would you unless you have a death wish
                                Spoiler:
                                LOVE the "death" smilie! I think the JT thread is why she plays the games... they're "favorite Shep" moments threads Just wish more people would vote in the "favorite Ronon" moments threads, too.

And I'd love any FF stories that Joss would do. I'd prefer live action to the comics, but if that's the only way I can get new FF stories, then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X