Page 3 of 265 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Default Re: Jewel/Dr Keller PRO discussion/appreciation thread. S3-4+ spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    Even though I'm wholeheartedly a SCBer and still hope for Carson Beckett's reinstatement, I don't mind Jewel Staite joining the cast as Dr Keller either. I liked her a lot on 'Firefly' and think she's a good actress, plus I met her on FedCon in June and she was really such a sweet person. And in my humble opinion having Beckett return on a more regular basis (if it comes to pass) does in no way mean cutting back Keller's role. I see plenty of room for both characters. If Keller keeps her position as Atlantis' CMO, Beckett could perhaps join the off-world team more often or some such (after all Rodney also became a permanent member of team Sheppard).

The only thing I'm quite sceptical about is her becoming the CMO at such a young age. I think it would have been a better choice to introduce her as the new recurring doctor without necessarily being the CMO. She certainly wouldn't have been any less qualified if she treated them as 'normal' genious doc.
    All I can say is ditto on every single point!

I hope Beckett will return and they can work together with Keller.... She can be a very good assistant to Carson
    By the way, Jewel was so sweet on FedCon, I really like her

Omaha, Nebraska, USA, Earth, Solar, Milkway

her being sweet raises the hottness ometer for 10 to 12, b/c bad girls are

Aww,that's so cool you guys got to meet her,i loved her on firefly.She is a really good actor and i think that on Atlantis her and Teyla could become really good friends!

Kate Heightmeyer's office or thereabouts...

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    Aww,that's so cool you guys got to meet her,i loved her on firefly.
    Twice so far. And I really hope to add a third time in October.

I'm looking forward to seeing Keller. It does help that Jewel is one of my favorite people to watch.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon
    Proper Stargate Rewatch still happening right now -- season 6 of SG-1

CUDDLING LOKI AND PULLING ON JJ FEILD'S EARS xD

Quote Originally Posted by JennyJ View Post
    I hope Beckett will return and they can work together with Keller.... She can be a very good assistant to Carson
    I concur
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola

Sig by ME!!!

not to butt in...just looking for info... does anyone know if there is an anti keller thread? I was looking but i couldn't find one?

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

yeah, cos I'm sure here's the best place to ask. genius idea.

Looking forward to Missing with Keller and Teyla trapped offworld. Sounds and looks like a pretty awesome ep

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Dark View Post

Looking forward to Missing with Keller and Teyla trapped offworld. Sounds and looks like a pretty awesome ep
    was just asking politely... apparently you can't share in the politness

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Quote Originally Posted by parisindy View Post
    not to butt in...just looking for info... does anyone know if there is an anti keller thread? I was looking but i couldn't find one?
    I did a search yesterday and I couldn't find one. So, I suspect it doesn't exist. If it does, then 1. I hate the search-function and 2. The mods will just merge the two threads.

Hope that helps.

icon & signature by Falcon Horus || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research || Pharaoh Hamenthotep @ Patreon

That is the one ep i'm looking forward to the most,i'm glad that we're gonna see alot more Teyla in this season,she has been very underused in previous season......But this is the wrong thread to go into that Anywho does anyone know if we'll be seeing quite alot of Keller in S4,i think her and Teyla will get along great and i can't wait to see the interaction between them,especially the ep missing!

Well, Jewel will be in 8 episodes so we'll know she's there doing stuff. That's good, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Well, Jewel will be in 8 episodes so we'll know she's there doing stuff. That's good, right.

Yep,that's very good!

Assistant Headmaster of Hogwarts Neelan_Liquor's Avatar

I ususally avoid spoilers, so I don't know what is upcoming. Sounds like an AWESOME premise though!
    (BTW, that first comment may have been "rude" but it was entirely appropriate. :zekenka25: After all, who goes into Ben's thunk thread asking for an "anti-Mitchell thread"? )

Only 8? Well, hopefully, that means she's available for other shows and maybe even more work on Firefly/Serenity.

Huh what......did i miss the memo.....are doing more firefly or is it just wishful thinking on our part!

(BTW, that first comment may have been "rude" but it was entirely appropriate. :zekenka25: After all, who goes into Ben's thunk thread asking for an "anti-Mitchell thread"? )
    Yup that is true dude.....ok i'll need to stop hangin around MrsB so much,i'm really beginning to sound like her!

p.s.I think i saw an anti-Keller thread in the season 4 Atlantis thread,i ain't been in it though cause well i think she's a great addition to the cast but i still miss Beckett!

Huh what......did i miss the memo.....are doing more firefly or is it just wishful thinking on our part!

Yup that is true dude.....ok i'll need to stop hangin around MrsB so much,i'm really beginning to sound like her!

p.s.I think i saw an anti-Keller thread in the season 4 Atlantis thread,i ain't been in it though cause well i think she's a great addition to the cast but i still miss Beckett!
    There's been a thing on the 'net about a Firefly "season 2" that would be completely web-based. So there's a healthy dose of wishful thinking, but it's based on a perfectly valid rumor!

Hey, MrsB rocks so I don't mind. (MrsB votes in my fun and games threads, so I gotta like her. ) And people call me rude all the time 'cause I'm not afraid to speak my mind, so far be it from me to chastise anyone else for doing the same.

I loved Beckett, too, and I'm sure I'll miss the heck outta him next season but I adore Jewel and what I've seen of Keller so far has been GREAT! I'm so torn.

It was started after it was asked here if there existed such a thread. I ventured in and got scared. Just wanted to read the opposite side. Man, anti's are scary...and I am one too... or at least leaning towards anti.

I love MrsB too,we get great banter going on in the JT thread,it's a little crazy sometimes!

Ooh,yerssssss,i hope they do make a season 2 even if it is web based!

Well you wouldn't go into a pro Sheppard or pro Teyla thread and ask where the anti thread is now would you unless you have a death wish
    Spoiler:

It is indeed a little inappropriate but I can't agree with the way it was responded to. A simple 'I don't know' would have done the trick. It doesn't need a rude or angry reply.

But that's just my humble opinion.

It was started after it was asked here if there existed such a thread. I ventured in and got scared. Just wanted to read the opposite side. Man, anti's are scary...and I am one too... or at least leaning towards anti.
    Poor FH Just anti-Keller? I think a lot of the "anti's" are just negative people in general and yeah, that worries me. If I feel "anti" in any particular area, I usually just avoid posting about it. I don't like the vibes I get from "anti" threads.
    Feel free to post or just read in here anytime... since it's a positive place.

I love MrsB too,we get great banter going on in the JT thread,it's a little crazy sometimes!

Ooh,yerssssss,i hope they do make a season 2 even if it is web based!

Well you wouldn't go into a pro Sheppard or pro Teyla thread and ask where the anti thread is now would you unless you have a death wish
    Spoiler:
    LOVE the "death" smilie! I think the JT thread is why she plays the games... they're "favorite Shep" moments threads Just wish more people would vote in the "favorite Ronon" moments threads, too.

And I'd love any FF stories that Joss would do. I'd prefer live action to the comics, but if that's the only way I can get new FF stories, then so be it.