This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick of Lost?

i used to be one of the biggest fans of lost but i now with a flashback every 10 mins i hate it - the flashbacks has killed lost for me - i get that the background of the characters has to be told but that could have done that in s2 but now they are just draggin it out
    does anyone feel the same?

"Lost" lost me (that sounds weird) in the middle of season two. I wasn't interested anymore. No question were answered and the mystery was blown up more and more. That already broke the neck of "The X-Files" and the finale from "Alias " was also a letdown IMO. I like questions answered before I get a whole load of new ones, also I wasn't that interested in the new characters from the second half of the plane. The story telling was simply not that great anymore. It is a bit like "4400". Some stories are simply not meant to be told as a series with many seasons but have to end sooner in form of a mini series. They should have given us the answer at the end of the first sason and ended it there. Then Lost would have gone down in history as a really brilliant mini-series.
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

well there a new show after 'LOST'

it come straight after it,

it's called

Spoiler:
      FOUND

LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Ascended One
        i used to be one of the biggest fans of lost but i now with a flashback every 10 mins i hate it - the flashbacks has killed lost for me - i get that the background of the characters has to be told but that could have done that in s2 but now they are just draggin it out
        does anyone feel the same?
        well obviously your not the biggest fan anymore, i agree with you though flashbacks suck

<snip>
        Last edited by Skydiver; 12 February 2007, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
          well there a new show after 'LOST'

it come straight after it,

it's called

Spoiler:
          FOUND

LOL
          thats funny

Comment

I watched the forst 6 eps in season one and got bored and changed channel - my lost experience ended right there....It just seems pointless really, and I aleady watch Galactica which is Drama at it's best so Lost doesn't stand out to me at all...
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I 'Lost' interest in the middle of S1. Even the sight of pretty people in skimpy vests couldn't keep me tuning in.
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

maybe thats why they call it LOST
                sigpic

Comment

I think I gave up after watching the same time frame being replayed from the tenth different perspective. That and the apparent lack of focus and the shifting onto increasingly obscure plot points was enough to fry me. My mum tried to stick it out for longer, but eventually gave up because she couldn't understand/follow what was happening anymore.

I wouldn't say I'm sick of Lost, but I am a bit tired of all the publicity it gets and I think its popularity is undeserved. Sure, I thought the first season was phenomenal, but now? Just drivel masquerading as something meaningful.

Comment

for me, season 1 was so cool... it was a completely innovative idea with so many plot twists that i just kept comming back for more... then season 2 went all 'ooooo look at the hatch, i'm locke and i'm bald' and i just got sick of it, the only good thing was Mr Eko cos he was just a legend although i still watched most of the episodes cos it was still the best thing on TV... season 3 also sucks so far, but it is more bearable than season 2, i wish they would just explain a few things and get back to the season 1 style

Gateworld RPG

One morning, a Wraith hatches a brilliant plan and takes over the O'Neill after consuming some lemon chicken. - The Stargate Plot Generator

Comment

This morning, I saw a promo image for the next episode. I was grinning for maybe two minutes and couldn't stop thinking how much I love Lost because this image might explain one puzzling moment from S2 and another one from S3 perfectly.

Promo image: http://gallery.lost-media.com/displa...um=1250&pos=10 (you won't know what I mean unless you think really hard)

So, no, I'm not sick of Lost yet... by far.
                      No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                      (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I admit that when I first saw the pilot I switched off halfway thorugh and thought the sho was rubbish.however when I saw the Hurley episode Numbes I was drawin back into it. Sure its had a few filler episodes. BUt at the moments its really good.I desperatly cant wait till its shown on sunday (damn US for being 4 das ahead).
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

i just wanted to come in here and remind everyone that I WAS RIGHT (even though my post was deleted above).

anyone watching tonight's episode will understand.

this episode is AISJUIOFHWP IURP:@IUGEP J@NE@!EQ@EQ$3r jbdfjuf2q! 1!!!@!@!211!!!!]]

OMGWTFBBQ!!

Comment

It's a little slow, with season 3 starting slightly slow, with the Other's arc, but the teasers seem to be good, so I'll wait it out and hope for the best

Comment

First series great, second series alirght, not seen series 3. But for me i feel the reason why poeple are getting some what sick of Lost is because the producers the writers whoever are leaving too many questions for the watchers whether we are meant to sit there working them out ourselves or be delivered them on the pllate we are still left with lots of questions unanswered. And in my own opinion i feel thats why it is getting people to be sick of it as they will be asking when will we find out about that thing that happened 3 or 4 episodes ago? etc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X