This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fate of the Time Lords

Something that has been bugging me ever since i learned that the Doctor was the last of the time lords, how did they all die i mean
    Spoiler:
    In doomsday the cult of skaro explain how they survived the time war by travelling in time
    so why cant the time lords do that, casue if they were all in the same place at the same time (except for the dr) then this would have to be extremly stupid on the part of the time lords

can anyone explain how the time lords died?

They might not be dead, but stuck... thats my theory.
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

It's been implied I think that the Doctor himself did something meant doom for both the time lords and the Daleks, and that somehow a few daleks escaped (like the Void ship)

It does seem plausible to me that a Time Lord could also have made it out, but then the Doctor does seem rather sure that they are all gone, presumably he would have had a good look for them, and they would also be keen to see him.
      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Originally posted by The Ascended One View Post
        Something that has been bugging me ever since i learned that the Doctor was the last of the time lords, how did they all die i mean
        Spoiler:
        In doomsday the cult of skaro explain how they survived the time war by travelling in time
        so why cant the time lords do that, casue if they were all in the same place at the same time (except for the dr) then this would have to be extremly stupid on the part of the time lords

can anyone explain how the time lords died?
        i think whatever the doctor did streched through space and time somehow but the cult of skaro had gone into the void. they weren't in another time.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think that the time lords came up with a plan to destroy the daleks.
          The plan was for the time lords to atract the Daleks into a big battle. All the Time lords stayed and fought so the Daleks would bring all there force to try and "exterminate" the time lords once and for all. While the time lords kept the Daleks busy they gave the Doctor the denator to what ever the weapon they planed to use.
          And the Doctor denated it.
          Spoiler:
          Like Satan said "The killer of his own kind"

But it is just a thought.
          Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
          new enemy of the Ori
          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

I think they could be in hiding, letting the doctor clean up their messes
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

like homer j simpson once said

Spoiler:
              if his so smart, how comes his dead!
              sigpic

Comment

[spoiler]Well since Gallifrey was mentioned in The Runaway Bride and the preview showed the face of Boe I think it may be safe to say that they may/should/will come back in the future.[/spolier]
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                X