Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we expect the Nox to return to SG-1 anytime soon?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we expect the Nox to return to SG-1 anytime soon?

Well guys, what do you think? I think it'd rock to see Armin Shimerman return as Nefreyu and have the rest of his Nox crew come back. I mean geez, it's been a good solid 4+ years since we've seen them! I dunno, maybe have them offer to take up the Asgard burden in the Protected Planets Treaty or something? I bet the System Lords would be a bit reluctant to attack if they saw a HUGE city decloak right in their faces, not to mention the fact that they can open the Stargate with a wave of their hand.

Eh, I can dream, can't I?
    Forum insight in 1 click!

Maybe sometime next year on Atlantis. Probably not this season on SG-1, is my guess.

Comment

I doubt we will see them, but just having them in an ep would make many people happy.
      O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
      Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

The problem is that the Nox are isolationists and pacifists. They possess the means to hide from the Gou'ald or other dangers. Because of that I see them as generally apathetic and a bit ignorant towards us. Do they expect us to cloak our home planet, which we can't anyway, and knowingly let the Goa'uld ran rampant?

Comment

I doubt we're gonna see em again in SG-1 but it'd be cool to see some in Atlantis, especially if they took a different evolutionery route to the ones in the Milky Way, it'd be wicked to see some really technologicly advanced Nox armed to the teeth as new allies.

Spoilers for unaired eps
          Maybe we'll see some old Nox clips in the ep 'Citizen Joe'

Comment

READ THIS IMPORTANT

I'm Anubis
            Maybe I can pay the Nox a visit and put some spike balls (like on Thor and Jonas Quin) into their heads.Then I can download their technology.Then maybe SG-1 will try to rescue them.Then I can whipe them out hahahahahahahaha
            What do you guys think?I think it would be a great episode.If only the writers read this
            Lord Zedd

Comment

I don't think we'll see the Nox again, although I would like to- they're one of my favorite races. I don't really know if there would be a point though because they most likely will not join in the war against the Goa'uld or any other war for that matter.
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan
                Well guys, what do you think? I think it'd rock to see Armin Shimerman return as Nefreyu and have the rest of his Nox crew come back. I mean geez, it's been a good solid 4+ years since we've seen them! I dunno, maybe have them offer to take up the Asgard burden in the Protected Planets Treaty or something? I bet the System Lords would be a bit reluctant to attack if they saw a HUGE city decloak right in their faces, not to mention the fact that they can open the Stargate with a wave of their hand.

Eh, I can dream, can't I?

its an iteresting idea but what about the wraith getting to the milkyway and out of the blue the nox the asgaurd and the furling show up to defend us they defend the milkyway well untill the wraith bring there big guns out at which time the asended ancients return un-asend and show up with some big ass mother ships and big ass weapons and take care shall we say of the wraith.

Comment

Please God, don't put them in Atlantis. I don't want Atlantis to be the dumping ground for whatever SG-1 doesn't mention before its run ends.

Comment

Please God, don't put them in Atlantis. I don't want Atlantis to be the dumping ground for whatever SG-1 doesn't mention before its run ends.
                    Agreed! I do NOT want to see replicators or Goa'uld or any characters from SG1 coming to Atlantis. No offense, but I don't want to see the show turn into a dumping ground either. When SG1 goes, unless the writers can come up with an EXTREMELY plausible reason to bring any SG1 people/ stuff to Atlantis, just let that show expire (or better yet, make tv movies).

Comment

But also, I seriously don't think we'll ever see the Nox again, because, well, season 8 is soo full of earthbound episodes, the Nox have no reason to visit us....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        Agreed! I do NOT want to see replicators or Goa'uld or any characters from SG1 coming to Atlantis. No offense, but I don't want to see the show turn into a dumping ground either. When SG1 goes, unless the writers can come up with an EXTREMELY plausible reason to bring any SG1 people/ stuff to Atlantis, just let that show expire (or better yet, make tv movies).
                        I doubt you will get your wish, and I believe you are in a decided minority.

Comment

OK, now here's my question to drag this thread back... who was it that gave me bad rep for my opening post with no explanation? Did I do something wrong? This is a perfect example of why I had my rep disable when I first started going...

Comment

The Nox seem even less concerned with us than the Ascended...if that's possible. They should have come to the aid of the Tollans but didn't. (as far as we know )

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

OK, now here's my question to drag this thread back... who was it that gave me bad rep for my opening post with no explanation? Did I do something wrong? This is a perfect example of why I had my rep disable when I first started going...
                              About the Bad Rep: I got one for starting a thread to complain about people giving Reps, good or bad, without offering some constructive criticism let alone giving their nam. Suck it up and get over it. It's all we can do. Just got another one for Starting the Q vs. Ascended over on "It's All Relative..." Oh, well...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X