Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-giggles at Mountie- Sounds fun, and you three are lovely! I'd go for a hug and a kiss from John Barrowman, personally...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
      She is a step closer to David Tennant! But it was exciting! My first famous person! and she was so lovely in person!

I have good pics of the cyberman - I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if I could take his photo! I'm so brave! But he came towards me at a high speed march! Well scary! OMG - I just typed well scary!
      I am still green and you are braver than me I would have been terrified
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        -giggles at Mountie- Sounds fun, and you three are lovely! I'd go for a hug and a kiss from John Barrowman, personally...
        John, DT and Christopher hmmmmm how nice
        sigpic

Comment

Mountie - sounds like you had fun. Have you seen First Contact yet? Because we've been doing a lot of squeeing.

Comment

Originally posted by blencathra View Post
            mountie - sounds like you had fun. have you seen first contact yet? Because we've been doing a lot of squeeing.
            squeee!!!!!!!!
            Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

They came as part of the Bath children's literary festival. I'm hoping DT and John will come next year. I'll try and kiss them.... see how that goes.

Anyone seen first contact yet? Watching at the moment -
              Spoiler:
              LOVE the moment in the first five minutes - "Wish us luck"
              "Yeh... Us...." Ronon smiles at him!!!! LOVING IT!!!! Oh and the "Um.... both" so sweet! He is coming to protect her!!!!

Okay, calm! And yes - I said "Excuse me" to a CYBERMAN!!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Hi

I finally saw First Contact!

Spoiler:
                So great episode in general and the Ronon/Jenn moments! I think Bye Rodney is my favourite quote now I am gonna catch up eith the thread now and make some caps

Comment

-grins- If you get to do that, Mountie, give them both two kisses and tell them the second one is from your nutty American friend!

Edit: Anyone
                  Spoiler:
                  seen the latest posts from TWSNBN? It's quite sad, the lengths some will go to to hate a character, making it seem like they're pissy about a certain cast change, or jealous of the interest from male characters.
                  Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 27 September 2008, 12:10 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm watching it at the moment while trying the send the pictures to my regional manager!
                    It's going sooooooooooooooooo ssssssssslllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Anyway.... first contact so far

Spoiler:
                    SQUEEL!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                    Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                    Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I'd've stopped by sooner to share my thoughts about First Contact, but I had to go get a pedicure and then go to a car show and I only just got home.

Spoiler:
                      Eeee Daniel!!! Eeee Ronon/Jenn moments!!! And now that my brief squee is over...I think I died a little inside when I saw TO BE CONTINUED. Radek! John! Teyla not wanting to leave them!

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        -grins- If you get to do that, Mountie, give them both two kisses and tell them the second one is from your nutty American friend!

Edit: Anyone
                        Spoiler:
                        seen the latest posts from TWSNBN? It's quite sad, the lengths some will go to to hate a character, making it seem like they're pissy about a certain cast change, or jealous of the interest from male characters.
                        Haven't been there in awhile..are we still welcome?

Comment

I wondered where you had got to SeN.

I wonder if I listen really carefully if I can hear Mountie squeeee down in Wilshire.

And Dr Jenn I noticed! I honestly can't stop laughing about it.

Edit - Mellow. I don't think Dr Jenn is talking about our McKellery mates.

Edit again - Shanna

I forgot about the J/T moment in all my squeeing about R/K. Lovely little scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                            I'm watching it at the moment while trying the send the pictures to my regional manager!
                            It's going sooooooooooooooooo ssssssssslllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Anyway.... first contact so far

Spoiler:
                            SQUEEL!
                            Mountie keep an eye on Ronon when they are waiting for Todd..tell us if you noticed anything...

Comment

nope, I'm not, Blenca. -shakes head sadly- Ridiculous.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I didn't feel good yesterday and was busy today but now I am back here capping and making a vid (with this ep scenes of course )

Spoiler:
                                The "Wish us luck". And that they sctucked together... What should I do for three weeks?! I watched the trailer already and canot wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X