Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd think I'd get help from them. All they said was Country. Kids these days.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      You'd think I'd get help from them. All they said was Country. Kids these days.
      Maybe you should get them the progressive rock treatment. Then they will learn to be specific.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

What is it with shows these days? Just when my shippy heart gets happy, they go and screw me over again. I thought I got enough of that during Stargate.
        sigpic

Comment

I gave up on liking a ship these days because when I begin to like them the writers decide to break them. Books is the same. Sarah Maas is also guilty of that.
          sigpic

Comment

I quit shipping (new ships) entirely after the multiple burns that was Stargate. There were even a couple of shows I was anti ship. Then I had a run of lovely shippiness and I felt the love all over again. Now, the current show is doing the whole I love you but I can't be with you thing. It's bugging me.
            sigpic

Comment

I quit shipping (new ships) entirely after the multiple burns that was Stargate. There were even a couple of shows I was anti ship. Then I had a run of lovely shippiness and I felt the love all over again. Now, the current show is doing the whole I love you but I can't be with you thing. It's bugging me.
              and you current show obsession is...? What I am watching now..uhm. Dark Matter but is not exactly shippy (at least no ship I like). I also am into the marvel series at Netflix...others that aren't that good with ships. it's not that relationships have to eternal bliss but it bugs me when they start to present X an Y as a probable couple and then they decide, out of the blue, that X and Z are now a thing, while twisting completely who Y character is. Or when they decide that X is suddenly bissexual. Mind it, I have nothing against same sex couples or bisexuality. For instance, I loved Kalinda Sharma in The Good Wife and she was presented as bisexual from the get go. I just hate it when it's used as shoddy plot device or for some stupid shock value.
              sigpic

Comment

I was watching Legends of Tomorrow - mostly because Arthur Darvill. Then there was this whole crossover thing with Arrow, Flash, etc. So, I'm in the middle - end - of S3 of Arrow. I might get over to Flash as well. Hard telling.

As to the shippy bliss, the three seasons of Musketeers by BBC. My, my. The love all around. There's also Poldark. Shippy goodness, but lots of angst as well.

I might try to get back in Dark Matter. I've seen a couple of eps, maybe I just didn't give it enough time? I didn't really get it.
                sigpic

Comment

My obsession with Dark Matter started last year when Syfy did the re watch before the new series stated and I got hooked. I miss my scifi fix. There's a lovely group of misfits but it does take a bit of time to get to the sweet spot. It's an acquired taste.

Oh! BBC The Muskies I have to rewatch that one. That was lovely. My favourite is Athos so I liked the Athos/milady dynamic and I didn't mind the Athos/sophie one. As for Poldark I have a lot to catch up. I am still at season 1. But I did love it. I was hoping for Netflix to grab it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Poldark is on Amazon prime. Both seasons. Imdb suggests another on the way.

My baby is getting married in a couple of hours. So happy for him. Happy tears ahead
                    sigpic

Comment

As I am paying cable+netflix, I currently don't have prime ( Prime was only available in Portugal, what, two months ago?) So I might have to find some alternative

Congrats on your baby's marriage. That is so great! I hope he and his significant other are very happy.
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh* The wedding was beautiful. We're going to be compiling pics in the next few days. I'll post a few when I get them together.

We ended up with Prime by mistake? I ordered something off Amazon and a month later, without us knowing about it, they took the $100 for Prime (a whole year) from our account without telling us. At the time, I was very but I had been looking into how much it would be. Even with the Prime, Netflix, and Hulu, it's less than what we were paying per month for satellite. Much happier with what I've got.

Shippy happiness is happening on Arrow now (late-ish S4). Oliver/Felicity is what Ronon/Jenn could have been. Two people working together with their different strengths to make each better. Dang. Didn't realize How bitter I still was over the complete lack of Stargate ships that I loved that tptb actually followed through with. Grrrr.
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG! Nika has another chapter of The Forgotten up! I'm off to read!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so Nika has replaced her story and doesn't even have as much as she did before up. Maybe this means she's finished now?

Also! LMXB has a story up! Remembering
                            sigpic

Comment

LXMB has been writing away!

Unions

Also, I need someone to tell me to get off my Duff and get to writing. Part of me misses it, and part of me doesn't want to look at my writing folder.
                              sigpic

Comment

LXMB has been writing away!

Unions

Also, I need someone to tell me to get off my Duff and get to writing. Part of me misses it, and part of me doesn't want to look at my writing folder.
                                My apologies for lack of responses. I always read this thread but most of the time I do it at the end of the day and I am so tired that I write the answers in my head and never type them.

GO WRITE!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my chest.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X