Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cringes* I'll be hoping for the best for you, DG

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

DG... do you want to request a thunk or two?

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

That's a really good pic of Dean there. I don't usually go for pretty, but dang!

sigpic

Comment

DG, there was an earthquake there? Says on the news there was one there in Irving (Irvine?)
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah that is over near Dallas so I didn't feel it

Tomorrow my brother will be c
                      oming over to look at my comp it will be good to have him fix it or know for sure if I need to buy a new one
                      sigpic

Comment

Not that I have a clue, but I thought you weren't terribly far from Dallas.

Hopefully, your brother can figure it out. It would suck to be computerless.

Isn't this a fairly new computer? I seem to remember you got a new one a little over a year ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Having no computer is no fun at all. I hope your brother fixes it for you, DG.

We have a date for the return of Doctor Who! Saturday 30th March. That's the date for us in the UK but I'm assuming that it will be the same for you in the US.

Comment

Hope your brother is able to fix it easily for you, DG.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

We have a date for the return of Doctor Who! Saturday 30th March. That's the date for us in the UK but I'm assuming that it will be the same for you in the US.
                            Yea! on the new date. Something to look forward to.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

This makes Ever very happy!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm just watching the National Television Awards.

Matt and Benedict both lost Drama Performance Male to Colin Morgan for Merlin and Karen lost out to Miranda Hart in Call the Midwife for Drama Performance Female. Still Best Drama to come. Doctor Who vs Sherlock vs Downton Abbey vs Merlin. I honestly don't know which will win.

Comment

Working...
                                X