Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travis View Post
    Well we know Ronan has'nt been with anyone since his wife( which is a loooong time) so naturally it time for him to start dating in season 4 or at lease get some intamicy lol.

I've thought that for a while now. I mean, come on, the guy is seven kinds of hot! You can't tell me that women in Atlantis and possibly Athos aren't throwing themselves at him every darn day! I can understand the mourning, especially after having to go back to Sateda, but gosh, as you said, it's been over seven years, it's time to move on. I bet you Teyla has been harrassing him to date as well, "older sis" that she is to him.

Comment

Dr Kellar and Ronan Dex - I like it.

He wants to learn about science and she has the brains and the beauty. He may very well have found someone who makes him realise that its time to move on. Seven years is enough - you need some lovin Ronan.

I think they would hit it off perfectly and will be looking forward to seeing them share screentime in season four.
      Last edited by bluealien; 09 February 2007, 12:27 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Dr Kellar and Ronan Dex - I like it.

He wants to learn about science and she has the brains and the beauty. He may very have found someone who makes him realise that its time to move on. Seven years is enough - you need some lovin Ronan.

I think they would hit it off perfectly and will be looking forward to seeing them share screentime in season four.

Yeppers, yeppers! Me too! Nice to see you over here BA!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
          Yeppers, yeppers! Me too! Nice to see you over here BA!
          Nice to see you too sanssong - I havn't been drawn into any other pairing on SGA except J/T so far, but I think Ronan and Dr Keller have great potential.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Nice to see you too sanssong - I havn't been drawn into any other pairing on SGA except J/T so far, but I think Ronan and Dr Keller have great potential.
            I think they do too, and I've been waiting since last season for a good match for him. He's too beautiful not to have a woman!

Comment

She should teach him osmosis first.

Now let me explain. I used to watch this show called 'Blake Holsey High', I think it was a Canadian show, it was great. There was this science teacher, dear [insert deity] almighty!! I can't tell you enough how fantastic he is. And you guys know me about brainy 'science' men...VB goes gaga!!

Anyway I would tune in ONLY to watch this man; and every time he'd be on screen, I'd picture him naked with only his tie, talking about osmosis or going over the structure of the DNA double helix. Just the tought makes me drool---anyway the point of this...

Ronon taking an oral exam on science---and my girl picturing him naked---shoot, me picturing him naked. Really it's about the brains for me. Ronon would probably move up my hotness level and would share no.2 with Zelenka, if he was portrayed with an IQ of 185. You know, looks aren't enough for me!!
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                Gosh I love it when non-shippers are drawn into my world! I agree with everything you've said in terms of them being opposite, but complementary. I think there will be a good dynamic here. And yes, the science comment could be a very good lead in, as I do believe he was serious about that. Ronon hates to be useless, it's not in his nature, so I can see him seeking out someone to educate him. ;P
                THis will make very interesting story if the writer really follow up with this idea. And think about a ep that Ronan gets to save the day using brain not muscle and out witting McKay, that would be priceless hehehh
                sigpic

Comment

Did they have *any* scenes together? Oo
                  livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by i found forever View Post
                    Not yet
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                      Ronon taking an oral exam on science---and my girl picturing him naked---shoot, me picturing him naked. Really it's about the brains for me. Ronon would probably move up my hotness level and would share no.2 with Zelenka, if he was portrayed with an IQ of 185. You know, looks aren't enough for me!!
                      Geeze VB, you totally crack me up. Although you may have a point about Keller being able to concentrate on anything but Ronon and sex when she's with him. I know that's where MY mind would go! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                        THis will make very interesting story if the writer really follow up with this idea. And think about a ep that Ronan gets to save the day using brain not muscle and out witting McKay, that would be priceless hehehh
                        I would love that! Especially since Rodney takes such a dim view of Ronon's brains! Of course to save the day, he would have to have Keller's help! ;P

Comment

Originally posted by i found forever View Post

Not as of yet, however there is un-official talk for next season that-
                          Spoiler:
                          Dr. Keller is being brought on in part as a serious love interest for Ronon. I wasn't that crazy about the idea to be honest till I saw Jewel as the good doctor and the idea just knocked me over! I think they will be perfect together.
                          You mark my words, when they are finally in a scene together next season, the chemistry will be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                            *peeks in, looks at thread title and shakes head* Already?!?!?!?!?!

Well you know good "ship" is like ice cream, you can't have too much too soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                              *still shaking head is disbelief*

I still just don't understand it.
                              It's a crack pairing, like Ronon/Sora, Lorne/Parish, and all those other pairings that have never even met, and are posibly not happening, hence "crack pairings".

ETA: Except Lorne and Parish have actually you know... met.

Comment

I will be looking forward to their first scene together and I think they will really compliment each other. She came across as a very gentle compassionate person while Ronan is the big gruff guy but also with a soft centre.

I think they will have great chemisty and it will be interesting to see just how they react to each other when they first meet. I wonder if it will be as explosive as John and Teylas first meeting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X