Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on the last ep what will I do when it is over?!
    sigpic

Comment

Be sad because there's no more good tv to watch
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

No there isn't guess I will re watch some shows on Netflix
        sigpic

Comment

I finished Daredevil. Great ending. I hope we get a season 4 but I am worried they just cancelled Luke Cage I hope Daredevil isn't soon to join Iron Fist and Luke Cage.
          sigpic

Comment

The canceled Luke Cage too? I had just heard about Iron Fist. I finally watched Iron Fist a couple of months ago and thought it ended in a really intriguing segue into potential S3. Bummer. I must admit I yawned my way through S1 of Luke Cage. Couldn't bring myself to watch S2.
            sigpic

Comment

Season 1 of Iron Fist was not good Season 2 was better but at the same time since I didn't make any kind of emotional connection to any character during season 1 I didn't care too much during season 2, but I was very intrigued by how season 2 ended. With Luke Cage I liked it more than Iron Fist but I haven't seen season 2 yet because when it was released I didn't have Netflix and I keep saying I will watch it but I have other things I want to watch first. They made the announcement about cancelling Luke Cage yesterday I think at least last night I saw the announcement. I am wondering though is it a rating thing or is it because of Disney planing its own streaming service?
              sigpic

Comment

I'm seeing lots of speculation that it's because Disney is getting their own streaming service. They've already announced that they won't be putting up/keeping the Marvel movies on Netflix. It makes sense.

I'm not sure if I can even afford another new service let alone want one
                sigpic

Comment

Ant Man and the Wasp will be the last Marvel movie added to Netflix streaming at least that is what I have heard. I am in the same boat not sure about another service but I have to admit I will at least temp get it because I have to see the Tom Hiddleston Loki TV series they will be doing.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hadn't heard that about the Loki series.

The spoiler for the end of ep 8! I just about decided that wasn't the case. I read that twist in a fic, I just about decided that was the author's spin on why tptb were including her in the show
                    sigpic

Comment

Just about done with it all. However is it me, or is it a
                      Spoiler:
                      different actress playing Vanessa than it was in S1?
                      sigpic

Comment

The eps 8 thing I KNOW!! I thought
                        Spoiler:
                        When she had talked about almost not being a Nun that she had fallen in love and thought about having a family but decided against it so when she said Matt was her son I... well you saw my reaction the OMG Wow OMG

I think it was the same
                        Spoiler:
                        actress but it has been a couple years maybe she had some work done, her hair could have been different I don't know.
                        sigpic

Comment

The actress
                          Spoiler:
                          the voice and accent were different. Pretty sure. I'm much more otally focused than visually
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know I guess it could be but I am not sure
                            sigpic

Comment

Imdb says it's her. *shrugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Been watching SEAL Team with David Boreanaz. And I loved the relationship between David's character and his wife. They were authentic. Good stuff, bad stuff. But this week
                                Spoiler:
                                tptb killed her off.
                                I was sobbing.

Just started watching DD S3. I'll catch up
                                Btw, David does "not crying " very well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X