Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Ever but I can't read it- not available in the EU.

Could you explain what it's about?
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Some enterprising Girl Scout somehow got Jason's people to agree to put his pic on the cookie box. Looks hot as always
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

ooooooh, I'd love to see it . Blasted internation zones.

How are you, ever?
        sigpic

Comment

Doing good. Life being crazy as always.

Found another link to try...

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproje...-are-a-big-hit

Maybe?

Whoever wrote the copy is obviously a fangirl as well. Talking about 'the shirtless hunk with his glistening pecs'
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Doing good. Life being crazy as always.

Found another link to try...

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproje...-are-a-big-hit

Maybe?

Whoever wrote the copy is obviously a fangirl as well. Talking about 'the shirtless hunk with his glistening pecs'
            thanks this one i can actaully see. I'm with all the mommas: those are the cookies I need.

I hope life gets kinder to you. I am tired. Mum got the flu and she is not a very patient patient
            sigpic

Comment

Life here is good. Miriam is doing very well. Just busy as always with the kids, grandgirls, etc.

Hope your mom gets to feeling better. The flu is no fun for anyone.

Still plugging away at my fic! I know what I want to happen, but getting there...
              sigpic

Comment

Totally Mary Sue-ing myself into this fic. It feels weird. Wrong. Something. I've tried so very hard through the years to write the amazing characters (across fandoms) and not me, that it feels like I'm cheating or something.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Totally Mary Sue-ing myself into this fic. It feels weird. Wrong. Something. I've tried so very hard through the years to write the amazing characters (across fandoms) and not me, that it feels like I'm cheating or something.
                  But the point is: are you having fun with it? Because if you do feel it, the readers will feel it too. Just my two cents.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    But the point is: are you having fun with it? Because if you do feel it, the readers will feel it too. Just my two cents.
                    Yeah.?!

I kind of envision 'me' as giving Jenn the extra push to chase after Ronon. It just also feels cheesy, weird. Oh, Ever decided she wanted to be part of SGA rather than just write/observe.

I've always not liked when writers Mary Sue themselves and all of a sudden they're part of SG-1 (or whichever team across fandoms) and in a relationship with Character X. *shrugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Nika finished - finally! - The Forgotten! Yay!
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool.
                        sigpic

Comment

There. Now I feel better
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic spam
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X