Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #123

This week is a "no see or no eyes" challenge. Your artwork must include a face with either the eyes closed, or the face below the eyes. No open eyes at all.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday January 30th.
    sigpic

Comment

So, apparently I suck at Internet...

I've been running around town getting the schools interested again in the RiF book giveaway. So, I thought I'd look up the grant and see how hard it was to fill out. I can't find it anywhere. I looked in RiF, I looked in the Dept of Education (a little YIKES) and I can't find it!

Allowing for free associations - Back when I had Felger for a computer, I had links. Lovely links. The one I'm currently looking for is for the Disney screencaps. Anyone have it handy?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Allowing for free associations - Back when I had Felger for a computer, I had links. Lovely links. The one I'm currently looking for is for the Disney screencaps. Anyone have it handy?
        Ever... I'd say Disneyscreencaps.com except I can't get my link to pull-up at the moment. It might be because I'm at work (behind a stronger firewall/filter). Maybe you'll have better luck from your home.

This livejournal might be a helpful resource for you too.
        Last edited by bailey1ak; 27 January 2017, 06:33 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

So, apparently I suck at Internet...

I've been running around town getting the schools interested again in the RiF book giveaway. So, I thought I'd look up the grant and see how hard it was to fill out. I can't find it anywhere. I looked in RiF, I looked in the Dept of Education (a little YIKES) and I can't find it!
          Sorry... don't think I can be even a little help with the RiF grant and such... I bet the Dept of Education site was daunting... seems like most government sites are. I wonder if that is on purpose?

sigpic

Comment

If none of that is helpful... maybe this will work until you do find something...

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

I'll have you know... I'm so out of practice that I had to actually look up how to put something under spoiler tags.

sigpic

Comment

That was the link! Thanks!

*sigh* Thunk pics! I love thunk pics.

I'm not hugely worried about the grant. The person who did it originally will be back in town in a few weeks. She got elected to the state legislature. I just thought, oh hey. Ever has this crazy idea and let's see if I can follow through.
                sigpic

Comment

Cool that she got elected to the state legislature... but she's putting a crimp in your plans.

sigpic

Comment

I've been thinking about doing the RiF again for a while. It's just life only recently settled down enough for it to be a good idea. If I'd done it last year - when she was available - I wouldn't have been able to take care of Mom. If nothing else, her local assistant will forward her my number and she'll get me the correct link.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, so going through my pb to find the perfect thunk pics...

is making me want to do a rewatch. Hmmmm. I need to steal back my two seasons of SG-1 from my daughter, make Miri play with her toys in her room instead of watching Blues Clues all the time....It'll happen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Woot! I think I just ordered one of Nika's books! Went to the website and it sure seemed like her. Looking forward to getting the book!
                        sigpic

Comment

What do you do at the end of a crap day? Put on Frontiers with Jason. Straight for the thunk
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Reading one of Bailey's fics and got an idea for a Quarantine Day fic. Is it too late or too early for one?
                            sigpic

Comment

Challenge #123

****This challenge has been extended for a week!****

This week is a "no see or no eyes" challenge. Your artwork must include a face with either the eyes closed, or the face below the eyes. No open eyes at all.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday January 30th February 6th.
                              sigpic

Comment

Woot! I think I just ordered one of Nika's books! Went to the website and it sure seemed like her. Looking forward to getting the book!
                                You'll have to tell us what you think and more about it after you get it.

What do you do at the end of a crap day? Put on Frontiers with Jason. Straight for the thunk
                                Sounds like a perfect way to end the day. I saw the trailer for Justice League the other day and he was looking awesome... loved the color of his eyes in that movie.

Ooh! Reading one of Bailey's fics and got an idea for a Quarantine Day fic. Is it too late or too early for one?
                                I would say it is never to early or late for one Also... my curiosity is peaked... which of my stories gave you an idea, mainly because I want to start speculating what your story might be.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X