Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know a lot about camera angles, but it is obvious to me that you are hugging him. Would a vertical shot have made it more obvious? *shrug*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Just reading up on people's comments on the event and apparently someone now has a photo with Jason where he's "proposing"... oh man, THAT would be something to cherish forever and ever and ever...
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Now I'm dying of curiousity!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Now I'm dying of curiousity!
          Apparently he decided to have a little fun with the photosession and I dunno who suggested it, but he did a photo with a fan (that he had met before) where it looked like he was proposing.
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

That would be a pic to blow up to Poster size and put all ofer your house
            sigpic

Comment

Yup!
              sigpic

Comment

Nika'a got another chapter of Hours up!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

YAY hmmm do I want to read it now or wait till tomorrow at the time I normally reserve for fan fic reading course I could read it now and then re read it again tomorrow since I am tired and will probably forget what I read

EDIT BB!!! *huggles* we miss you
                  sigpic

Comment

Rats! BB was here and I missed it!
                    sigpic

Comment

SeNedra! I found some House and Cuddy smilies! http://www.thescifiworld.net/smilies_various.htm
                      sigpic

Comment

that reminds me I need to send you a PM with my e-mail so it can be passed on to BB

I decided to read Hours now and then again tomorrow and because I am watching hoarders and reading the new chapter it will be good to re-read the chapter I fear in the nastiness that is this show I will miss something
                        sigpic

Comment

These pics are amazing MK Really, lucky you!

I wanted to show up earlier but I am busy... again. But it is quite fun, I just wish a day has more hours.

Comment

Apparently the opening ceremony of Cylon Attack has been released on youtube (by the organizer himself), so now you guys can see it, see how eager Sean Maher was to get out on stage, lol

And while we're at it, here comes my photos from Cylon Attack as well:

Alessandra Torresani (Zoey Greystone from "Caprica")

Spoiler:

Jonathan Woodward (Knox in "Angel", Tracey in "Firefly")

Spoiler:

Luciana Carro (Kat in "BSG")

Spoiler:

Morena Baccarin

Spoiler:

Sean Maher

Spoiler:

James Callis (Gaius Baltar in "BSG")

Spoiler:

Jamie Bamber (Apollo in "BSG")

Spoiler:

Kate Vernon (Ellen Tigh in "BSG")

Spoiler:

Leah Cairns (Racetrack in "BSG")

Spoiler:

ETA: Reading up on people's comments about Jason this weekend. Here's the thread if anyone wants a laugh, oh man, wish I had seen all of this. I noticed the wandering around and how he was joking around with other guests, but man, so many of these things happened when I wasn't there...
                            Last edited by misskitten; 01 December 2009, 06:33 AM.
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

I kust realized it seems to be Whump Jennifer on ff.net Obssesed and Hours both have her beeing attacked course it is her pattern
                              sigpic

Comment

AH!!! Okay, this is random OT, but I am having issues with my Rhapsody account...my mp3 player keeps saying that my subscription tracks have expired "connect to PC to renew" but I have NO idea how to do that--does anyone know anything?!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X