Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounded like they were having an SSL issue... whatever that is. So glad the site is back up though.
    sigpic

Comment

My phone kept saying it was an unsafe site. GW was supposedly trying to steal passwords, credit card numbers, etc. Like I keep any of that stuff here. And why the sudden switch? GW get hacked?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Not sure what exactly the issue was... but this is what they said.

Apologies, the SSL issue has been corrected.
        sigpic

Comment

Huh. Of course I know zilch about programming, but how does a program accidentally got to this SSL problem?

The more I learn, the more I get confused.
          sigpic

Comment

Woot! I felt a whole 10 rain drops earlier. I guess that'll just fill the pool right up.
            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I think yet another of my ships is crashing and burning. I was just starting to love it.
              sigpic

Comment

What show, Ever?
                sigpic

Comment

From SEAL Team with David Boreanaz (is that how you spell his name?) It's just the one season so far and fairly well done. If you're curious...
                  Spoiler:
                  David's character starts out the season estranged from his wife. They still love each other, but the stress of him being a SEAL strained their marraige. Eventually, she wants a divorce and he's now starting to hook up with another woman.

So, like I said, sad.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ugh! This lurchy writing thing I do gets annoying.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, first official poster for Aquaman is out
                      FB_IMG_1531760837325.jpg
                      Anyone want to go thunk with me?
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! That poster is beautiful. Can't wait to see the movie. I would go with you in a heart beat. Wish MN and NM were as close as they are in the alphabet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Was there more than Jason in that poster? I don't recall.

Yeah. It'd be fun to get together for thunking, fangurling, etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Thunk!
                              sigpic

Comment

So should I hurry and try to get one or two of my cutsie little one shots done for Intentions Day? I have a couple of ideas approximately 500ish words or so
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X