Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to Aquaman for sure. I've seen some of his Netflix series Frontier. Eeh...I just couldn't get into it. Bullet to the Head was a rather generic bad guy vs bad guy movie. Hubby watches(d) them by the dozen. Jason was certainly pretty though.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, I want to thank you all for shortening Everlovin to Ever. Because, then I can read this Insta post as if it were to me.

http://epicstream.com/news/Game-of-T...ign=epicbuffer

Here's hoping that worked
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, I want to thank you all for shortening Everlovin to Ever. Because, then I can read this Insta post as if it were to me.

http://epicstream.com/news/Game-of-T...ign=epicbuffer

Here's hoping that worked
        sigpic

Comment

Your post had me grinning!
          sigpic

Comment

Why is life piling on me? I just start getting in the mood for writing and something comes up and throws me in a tailspin.

Today it's my brother's autopsy report. Horrible to read.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Ever* I'm sorry Ever, that would be hard to read and would weigh heavy for quite a while.
              sigpic

Comment

He was one of my best friends. Him and me against the world. I miss him so much.
                sigpic

Comment

Prayers, Ever. Wish there was more that I could do.

sigpic

Comment

That's a lot, Dearheart
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

So, what have you been up to, Bailey?
                        sigpic

Comment

Not much... hmmmm... A lot of weeding gardening. It makes my lower back hurt, but it is rewarding. I think I'm getting old.

My son has a birthday this weekend and there is a big annual marathon in town this weekend. It runs right in front of the house. My sister and a few of the nephews will be running in the half marathon that runs by the house earlier in the morning, so we will have a busy house very early in the morning! It is fun though and my son gets a kick out of having his friends camp in the back yard the night before.

I know you've had a rough bit, but anything positive or fun occurring in your neck of the woods?
                          sigpic

Comment

WeedingGardening here too. Trying to convince Hubby I want this tree as opposed to the other one in my garden.

We got those kids moved out, these moved in. The usual bologna.
                            sigpic

Comment

I’m so sorry about your brother. I’m new here, but feel your pain. Take care.
                              Ginger

Comment

Ginger, welcome to the Love Shack! Feel free to tell us everything you love about Ronon and Jenn!

Thanks for the love about my brother too. It's been a little over 2 months now and was very sudden and unexpected. Hard to process.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X