Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nika has a new chapter of The Forgotten up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12533874/29/The-Forgotten
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That is awesome to know she is still working on that story. I can't wait until she finishes it. I haven't started it yet because I'm worried about it not getting finished... or forgetting the storyline because of the long wait between chapters. I love her stories though and am sooooo looking forward to a new Nika story.
      sigpic

Comment

I foresee about 2 more chapters. Given where the story is.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Ever, I know earlier you were looking for shows to binge. Amazon Prime recently added Chuck and Eureka to their streaming. There is some great shippy-ness in both. I am binge watching Eureka currently. I have the DVDs, but it is so much easier to watch through streaming.
          sigpic

Comment

Loved EUReKA! I'll have to check out Chuck. My brother loved that one. Maybe. My head is all messed up over him still.

Hubby signed us up for CBS prime (whatever). Watching the new MacGyver
            sigpic

Comment

I gotta fangurl this somewhere and the only two people I know (in person) who would appreciate it no longer walk this earth.

Bruce McGill on the new MacGyver! Mac saved Jack's life one more time!
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Ever* Chuck has some fun shippy-ness in it. When you get to it you'll love it too.

I don't watch New MacGyver and have tried and failed to watch the old one a couple of times, but how cool to be able to watch it and have Bruce McGill on it like that. So cool that the show would bring him into the new show. I loved that actor on Rizzoli & Ilse, he was really good! Seeing your post makes me think that maybe I should give the old MacGyver another try...third times a charm maybe.
                sigpic

Comment

I grew up watching the original MacGyver. Loving the parallels and divergences between the two.

Also, this ep of new Mac? Original Murdoc and new Murdoc. Awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

Btw, loved Bruce McGill in all the things I've seen him in. Probably because I was so busy fangurling him over Jack Dalton.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello! how's everyone?*hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

It's been a mixed week. Fangurling over the new MacGyver!
                        And crazy missing my Mom and brother
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          It's been a mixed week. Fangurling over the new MacGyver!
                          And crazy missing my Mom and brother
                          *hugs Ever* Hi sweetie.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Hello! how's everyone?*hugs*
                          *hugs Jaded* Hi... a little bit of job stress, but otherwise not too bad. How 'bout you, Jaded?

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm. Yummy Jason pics. Thanks, Bailey!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm watching Jason's Bullet to the Head finally. Is it wrong that I'm totally on Jason's side? Especially given that Sly is not a legitimate good guy
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen that one yet. Actually, I haven't seen anything Jason has been in since Stargate Atlantis. I have seen a lot of things Jewel has been in. Should probably rectify that soon. Really looking forward to Aqua Man.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X