Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

Where is this from?????
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      Where is this from?????
      Men's Health shoot in 2013 I think.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Men's Health shoot in 2013 I think.
        Why do those look like Ronon pants?
        sigpic

Comment

Only we would be familiar enough with Jason's pants to suspect the ones in question are Ronon's.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Only we would be familiar enough with Jason's pants to suspect the ones in question are Ronon's.
            I guess I'm not as rusty as I thought
            sigpic

Comment

Not rusty at all... in fact, it may be more similar to muscle memory.

sigpic

Comment

Dang I love that black Tshirt....and arms. Oh, I love me some arms.
                sigpic

Comment

Testing...

And no dice. Trying again
                  sigpic

Comment

Ugh! Just one! of my handheld devices! It would be nice if you would copy the PB link! Grrrrr
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry Ever, that would be very frustrating. I've tried that on handheld devices and have the same problem.

sigpic

Comment

I've been waiting for my laptop to get fixed for the wonderful price of Free.99. And I've been good knowing I have Mom's old laptop waiting in the wings. I went to power it up, and while lights are on, no one is home. I need computing power!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ever, do you have a monitor (for a non-laptop computer). If the lights are on maybe it is just the screen that is out. If you can plug the laptop into a monitor/screen maybe you can still use that laptop. Many times the cable that plugs in from the monitor to the tower of the computer can be plugged in to older laptops. Usually the cord is black, but the plug part is blue...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll have to check that out. Never would have guessed it might be that easy
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm geeking/thunking out a bit here watching Debug with Jason. Mmmmmm
                              sigpic

Comment

I start a new job on Friday. Things have been a little busy with the quitting of the old job and preparing for the new job.

Haven't heard of Debug... will have to investigate that one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X